Classroom Indiscretion

Guest emmasi

Topic Title: Classroom Indiscretion

Topic Description: Cassie/Rocco/Lucas: A(SC)

Type of story: Oneshot

Rating: A

Main Characters: Cassie/Rocco/Lucas

Genre: Comedy

Warnings: Adult themes, SC

Is Story being proof read: Yes

Summary: Cassie, Rocco and Lucas share some special tutelage.

*Adult Themes*

Classroom Indiscretion

(Request for bella)

“That’s great Rocco!” said Cassie, looking over Rocco’s work. He’d been responding so well to her personal tutoring.

“Thanks Cassie,” said Rocco. “Since I moved to Summer Bay, I’ve been so behind on my school work. It’s been great having you as personal tutor.”

“That’s okay,” said Cassie. “It’s not like I’ve had anything better to do anyway.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, my boyfriend’s a truck driver. He’s on the road a lot. And when he’s not on the road, he’s asleep. I hardly ever see him.”

“Sounds lonely.”

“Yeah, it is. I have my friends though.”

“Yeah, but friends can’t keep you warm at night.”

“Or in the middle of the day,” Cassie reminisced fondly. She blushed, realizing that she was getting too personal. “Sorry.”

“No… you want someone to keep you warm in the middle of the day?”

Rocco made eyes at Cassie, and she stood up and backed away.

“I’m sorry,” said Cassie. “I can’t do this… my boyfriend…”

“Your boyfriend doesn’t have to know. He’s obviously neglecting you anyway. He doesn’t deserve you Cassie. He doesn’t appreciate you. I do,” said Rocco, swaggering towards her through the schoolroom tables. “I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. And…” He stood close to her, tilting his head to kiss her… “I want to show you…”

Rocco kissed Cassie and she kissed him back. Before she knew what was happening, she heard someone calling her name from behind.

“Cassie!” said Lucas, witnessing the sordid display. “What are you doing!?”

“Lucas!” Cassie pushed Rocco away as if she wanted nothing to do with him. “What are you doing here?” she asked her friend who was looking in through the doorway.

“I was looking for you,” said Lucas, sounding hurt. “But I guess I shouldn’t have bothered!”

“Lucas, wait!”

Cassie chased after Lucas, catching him against the lockers. Rocco followed in-toe.

“Lucas,” Cassie begged him, “Please don’t tell Macca what you saw. He wouldn’t understand.”

“Of course he wouldn’t understand!” said Lucas. “Macca’s your boyfriend! You’re kissing another guy!” He glared at Rocco. “You know she’s taken, don’t you?”

“Yeah… but she’s not happy.”

“What’s he talking about?” asked Lucas, demanding answers from Cassie.

“Macca hasn’t been around enough,” said Cassie. “I just needed someone there for me – just once, when I needed it. Can’t you understand that Luc? Don’t you understand how I feel?”

Lucas thought about it. “Cassie… I understand exactly how you feel. Macca’s never there for you. Belle’s never there for me… she wants Drew, I know she does. And Mattie’s happy with Ric. It’s like I have no one.”

“I feel the same way,” said Cassie. “Macca’s married to his job – he has no time for me. That’s why I went to Rocco.”

“Is that true?” asked Lucas.

“Yes,” answered Rocco. “I never would have made a move on Cassie if she hadn’t told me that she was unhappy.”

“Well,” said Lucas reluctantly, “I’m not happy with Belle either… Cassie, that’s kind of why I was looking for you. I sensed that things with you and Macca weren’t going right.”

“And things with you and Belle aren’t going right either?” asked Cassie hopefully.

“I never had anyone to begin with,” Rocco interjected. “So I guess we’re all feeling lost together.”

“No,” said Cassie suddenly. “We’re not lost. Don’t you guys see? We found each other! We’re meant to be together, right here, right now!” She dragged them back into the classroom. “Rocco, Lucas, I want to be with both of you! I don’t know if anything can ever come of it, not really, but at least for this one moment in time we can feel wanted by each other. Doesn’t that sound great?”

“It does,” said Rocco.

“Yeah,” Lucas agreed.

Cassie had already pashed Rocco so she thought it was only fair that she kiss Lucas next. The three of them stood close together, and when Lucas and Cassie were done, she looked at Rocco and Lucas like they should kiss each other, and they did.

Cassie went to lock the classroom door as the two boys were making out, and then she returned to them, breaking them up and kissing them each in turn.

The three of them kissed and touched each other, caressing and mouthing each other, engaging in unspeakable acts, all before the ring of the morning bell.

When it was all done, they came up for air. Cassie and Lucas wondering if their respective partners would ever find out about this indiscretion. Rocco was just happy to feel wanted by someone who wasn’t threatening to kill him if he turned them down.

They each straightened up, and Cassie sprayed some girly deodorant around to mask the scent of lust. They would all continue the rest of the school day as if nothing had happened, but after that… well… only time would tell…

Comments

Archived