Bad Girls/Home and Away

Guest marshall_quo

Two months had past since Ashley first arrived in the bay she had started school at summer bay high. Vinnie had taught her to swim she was a natrual he was now gonna teach her some life-guard skills. Everybody loved her in the bay life was perfect. Or so she thought

"Hey Colleen" Ashley had struck up a special friendship with sweet old lady she now was new gosip town reporting anything and everything she heard back to Colleen

"ASHLEY" Colleen screeched Ashley's name so loud that it made her jump along with everyone else in the diner.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"About that new boy in town"

"Oh i know he's...."

"He's supposed one of them...."

"Yeah i know i..."

"Beats me why they have to come to our small town these crimanails"

"Yeah" Ashley didn't know what to say to that comment she still hadnt told them she was once herself a crimanail. Ashley had to laugh when she noticed Irene and Leah sharing a look they had no idea what her and Colleen were going on about, she thought back to times in prison when the two Julies used to go on like that, the two Julies Denny Shaz Cyrstal and sometimes Shell were the only one's she liked and lets not forget Mr McAllister but he was a screw he didn't count.

As Ashley walked along the beach lost in her thoughts should she tell Irene about prison and risk losing her new loving family? Or should she never tell her and hopes they never find out? She didn't know but knew she had to make up her mind soon Whist walking she saw Alf Stewart doin some fishing.

"Hey Mr.Stewart"

"Goodday love"

"Mr.Stewart can i talk to you for a second"

"Sure love" he put his rod down a they both sat down on the soft sand

"what is it love"

"Well i have this friend with a problem i've wanna to help her but i don't know how" Ashley said quitely as she played with the sand

"Well what's the problem maybe i can help"

"I cant tell you u i promised i wouldn't lets just say she has a bad past and she doesn't know if she should tell her family"

Mr.Stewart cottoned onto the fact that she was talking about herself "Well love i think she should defiantly tell her family if it bothering her i am sure they would stand by her"

"What if they don't what if they hate her think she's dirty horrible..." before she could say anything else Mr.Stewart put his arm around and said "Come on Irene is't like that she is a good woman". She looked at him as if to say what are you talking about?

"it is you who you are talking about isn't it" He said sofly Ashley nodded whilst putting her hands up to her eyes to stop the tears falling he pulled her up to her feet and wiped her tears away "Tell Irene love i'm sure she'll understand whatever it is" he said as he pulled her in for a hug.

As Ashley walked home she decied to tell Irene everthing about prison and how she ended up there she was trying to positive.

"Hello Squirt" Irene had never called her by her real name since the first time she had met her

"Where is everyone"

"Haley and Tasha have gone to the movies, Will is roaming around somewhre with Gyspy as always and Shorty's staying at a friend's tonightso it's just you and me tonight Squirt" Irene rarley called Nick by his first name either it was always Shorty

"Irene i need to talk to you"

"Whats the matter"

"Can you just sit down please" Irene sat down besides Ashley

"Before i tell you what i'm gonna tell you i want you to know i very grateful for everthing you've done for me and i should of told you this before you took me in i'm really sorry" as the rolled down Ashley's cheeks

Irene was getting really worried now she put her hand on ashley shoulder "look love whatever it is i will still love you" Ashley looked her with her blue eyes she had always felt loved by Irene from day 1 but she never actully told her. Ashley told her everything about that her mother the beatings the emotionaly beating the cellar and when she wouldn't give her anything to eat or drink for days on end she was just about to get to the prison bit when Irene made a comment about how her mother should be locked up with all the other syco's. Ashley decided she didn't need to know about the prison thing. Later that night Ashley with her head on Irene lap while Irene stoke her long soft blonde hair.

Early next morning Ashley went for a walk after her surfin lesson -you also have to a good surfer appartly- she walked up a foot path she noticed that her shoelace was untied she bent down to tie when she got back up she heard a vioce behind "Hello Ashley"

"RUN RUN THE FOOTPATH IS CLEAR YOU CAN GET AWAY" the vioce in her head screamed so she tried to run without looking around but he grabbed her she bit his hand ran until she had lost him. When got home she picked up a picture with her Irene Tasha Hayley Will and Nick in it she started to crying hard no matter how hard she stop she couldn't.

She went to the diner car park saw a car parked there she knocked on the window the man got out

"Mr.Fenner"

"Your giving yourself up?"

"Yes Sir"

"What got planned Dynamite"

"Nothing Sir i just wanna pay my time and get i don't wanna run forever"

"OK get in you try anything and you'll know about it"

Ashley nodded and the car with her eyes still red from crying.

"Hello anybody home" Irene called as she walked in she spotted a letter straight away - stood up in front of the picture Ashley was looking at- with the letter's IRENE printed on it as she picked it up she the picture was missing "What the blue blazers" she muttered under her breath.

As she opened the letter still wondering were the picture went it red:

Dear Irene

I wasn't complete honest with you the other day.

You see i was in prison for stealing cars, money and food.

I'm sorry i've should of told you may think this a whimps

way out you see Jim Fenner a screw at the heard i was here

and he would have just made things worse if things could get any

worse. You taught me love Irene because you loved I have l let

somany people in to my heart Will Nick Tasha Haley Colleen Mr.Stewart

Leah Sally Vj and many more i want you to know i have never stole since

i've been living you well except that photo<----

I hope one you will forgive me

all my love and more

Ashley

Irene picked up a photo of Ashley in her school uniform and started to sob.

Ashley lay on her bunk in her cell looking at the and strated to cry

Will Irene find Ashley?

What will the peckam boot gang do now that ashley's back?

Please leave comments

• 1 month later...

As the car pulled up outside the prison Ashley felt scared she knew what was waiting for her she wonderd why she gave herself up if there was one thing she learned living with irene was that never run away from a problem. But wasn't that what she was doing giving herself up, was she running away from Irene? She didn't know one thing she did know though was she was going for her escape the screws would make sure of that and so would the cons.

"Look who's back in enjoy your little holiday did you?" Bodybag gloating like she was one that caught her

"Yes but next time i might go abroad less chance of giving my self up" Ashley was amused by the look the confused look on bodybags face "Oh Fenner didn't tell you i gave myself probley the first con in history to do that, what did he tell you that we were involed in a sword fight he knocked the sword out my hand and put the handcuffs on me and dragged me of to the car with me kicking and screaming or that-"

"That's enough of that Dynamite lets get you back to the wing shall we?" Fenner said with his usual creepy smile "What room she in" Fenner asked Bodybag "four beded dorm" "Alright Shaz Denny and Crystal lets go".

"Ashley no way i mean she couldn't she wou.. OH MY GOD" Leah said whilst still trying to take in what irene had said that Ashley was in prison "What you going to do love?" Alf asked Irene "I'm going find out what prison she is at and go and visit her that's if she'll see me"

"Best if she doesn't let's just hope she doesn't come back here again" Colleen said trying not show how upset is "Colleen" leah said What? she gained our trust by lting to us we let this girl into our homes now i need to go check if there is nothing missing' and with that she took off her apron got her coat and bag and went. "What is wrong with that stupid woman" Morag said while shaking her head

Colleen was sat in her molble home looking at a picture of her and Ashley together on the beech with tears in her eyes deep down she knew Ashley hadn't stolen from her it still didn't make it any easier she loved that girl like she was her own she could colleen the truth she wouldn't have told anyone maybe she didn't trust her Colleen head was filled with thought's of why she didn't tell she just didn't know.

--------------------

next part comin up soon sorry it''s taken to long

Archived