Does anyone want these H&A songs uploaded?

Guest lilaccat

^ I don't have the song but I can help you by telling you the artist's name. I think the song you're looking for is sung by Dash & Will. But I don't know if you want Pick You Up (I'm sure that's the song Joey starts dancing to as you can hear Pick You Up in the lyrics) but the official site also mentions a song called Stranger, which might be the song used when they're both dancing. Unless it's the same song as the one Joey starts dancing to.

Hopefully this made sense. :unsure:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Thanks so much! 'Pick You Up' is the song I'm looking for. It sounded strangely familiar and I now know why.

I saw Little Birdy play live for my B'Day and Dash & Will played before hand and they played this song :lol: Funny coincidence haha.

If it isn't available for download from their Myspace you can download songs from any Myspace page here. I use that all the time. Thanks for informing us what the song is though, I was wondering but never got around to posting! :lol:

Edit: Nevermind, my computer is hell slow and Laura replied before me. :P

Archived