The Chat Room: Chris Hemsworth

Guest Andy

THE CHAT ROOM

Sunday Times (Perth)

22 July 2006

Chris Hemsworth, Actor - Plays Kim Hyde on Home and Away, Channel 7, weeknights, 7pm.

> My favourite item

For years I slept on the most uncomfortable futon, but about six months ago I bought a king-size latex mattress, which keeps me in bed more than out of it.

> Favourite room

I live in a studio apartment, so there are not many rooms to choose from.

> Best kitchen gadget

Probably my electric wok, which I use to cook everything, from steak to stir-fry and soup.

> When I relax at home I like to

I usually feel guilty about sitting around the house, but I recently bought a computer. I spend my down time editing films, writing scripts and downloading music.

> One thing I d change at home

I d probably move it somewhere down on Victoria s coast. It s colder, but the surf is a lot bigger and more consistent.

> My decorating style is

In the past I ve been in the habit of crowding my place with useless bits and pieces, but since I moved to Sydney I started throwing stuff out. My place suddenly feels a lot bigger.

THE CHAT ROOM

Sunday Times (Perth)

22 July 2006

Chris Hemsworth, Actor - Plays Kim Hyde on Home and Away, Channel 7, weeknights, 7pm.

> My favourite item

For years I slept on the most uncomfortable futon, but about six months ago I bought a king-size latex mattress, which keeps me in bed more than out of it.

I just got the completely wrong idea then.... :ph34r:

• 5 months later...

Archived