That Endless Summer and Don't Forget About Me

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I promised, there would be a double whammy next update... bet you didn't expect it to be this soon.

But here they are, Chapter 13 and 14 can be found here

I hope you guys enjoy these, and pay particular attention to the authors note.

Now, I was thinking this afternoon about SKYKAT's pop up problem. And I was thinking maybe I could get a LJ that was just dedicated to my stories. I mean, I'd update them on FF.net still, but then you could have the option of reading them there too.

Anyhoo, it's just an idea I thought I'd run past my wonderful reviewers. I really do hope you enjoy these chapters :)

Jess

Hey guys, here they are. Chapter 17 and 18 can be found here. I really hope you've all enjoyed this story, and I want to thank Jade (jackandmartha!!!) for being the most awesome proof reader a girl could have.

I also want to thank each and every person that reviewed, or even read the story. I feel so honoured that you've enjoyed this story and stuck it out to the end.

(I wrote all this in the Authors Note at the end of Chapter 18, but I thought I'd repeat myself on here)

There will be another third installment to... any ideas about what the trilogy could be called? Anyway, the next story will be called Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams and will be arriving... in about three weeks, because I'm taking a break from this story and just focusing on Saving Grace for now. But I promise there will be more.

Thank you all again :)

Jess

comments

Archived