Estonia

Guest Marieh

Aww, I remember the old memories, you guys are so far behind!, but Asia pacific is the most far behind on Home and Away, I loved Gypsy's wedding. Thank god we dont have a voice over on Home and way, but thats because we live in England, we could choose whether we want subtitles on or not using the remote control- text button. :P

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Estonia a while ago, and watched H&A. The voiceover was awful. It seemed to me like the same guy did all the voiceover in everything on TV. And he didn't show any emotions. It didn't matter if people where sad or happy, he had the same, flat, voice. He was just reading the lines, not acting them. You're missing out on a lot. How would you know if a scene is well acted? And how can you tell just how beautiful or sad a certain scene is when you only have the facial expressions to go by and not the tone in their voices?

Archived