Old characters

Guest Paulrobbins36uk

hello home and away fans. how are we today?

have watched home and away from day 1. does anybody know if we can look forward to any of the old charactors returning? eg. sophie, pippa, frank, anyone like that . i like it when they return to the bay. Also does anybody know when the cyclone hits summer bay?

Hey. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh your in UK lol. I just noticed that in your name lol :lol: Yes i'm in Australia... BTW, edit your message before the SPAG Nazis catch you out hehe

what do u mean? only started today so i am new on here? can u tell me any gossip down t here please. i know flynn dies. is it true pippa returns to help sally out? i love sally any storylines involving sally 2 look forward to? is ric and cassie still living with her. wonder if she will foster any more kids. please tell me any gossip thank u

Ohk first of all dude fix up you post, no 2 and u etc lol, the Naziz will kill you, three strikes then your out lol :lol:. You really should read the rules so you know what i'm on about lol. Yes Pippa comes back, go into Aussie chat to talk about it... But find the topic first, just don't go and make a new one up lol, otherwise you would find people yelling at you lol

Ohk first of all dude fix up you post, no 2 and u etc lol, the Naziz will kill you, three strikes then your out lol :lol:. You really should read the rules so you know what i'm on about lol. Yes Pippa comes back, go into Aussie chat to talk about it... But find the topic first, just don't go and make a new one up lol, otherwise you would find people yelling at you lol

sorry i am new on here can u tell me what 2 do please? if i dont do this will they take out of here? hope not cause i like this forum really good. so please help me

Archived