Who sent the text?

Guest Miss Home & Away

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know who it is :P

But hey Im confused..... you want to know who's sending the text how can we tell you when you dont want spoilers??? :huh:

I was wondering the same thing!

I think this thread is for people who want to guess who it might be, but don't want to be told outright! They want to find out when it's shown, but want to talk about it in the meantime. Anyone who really wants to know probably reads the Australian forum on a regular basis!

I know who it is :P

But hey Im confused..... you want to know who's sending the text how can we tell you when you dont want spoilers??? :huh:

I was wondering the same thing!

I think this thread is for people who want to guess who it might be, but don't want to be told outright! They want to find out when it's shown, but want to talk about it in the meantime. Anyone who really wants to know probably reads the Australian forum on a regular basis!

I was thinking the same thing, does this person want to know, or do they want hints, or if they want to find out, look in the spoilers. Very confusing.

Daryll is some gross guy that Amanda sleeps with to get money. Kit spots her with him and uses her phone to take photos'.

Amanda see's her and chases her and Kit drives off really fast.

Kit races to Noahs' Bar to show Scott, but when she gets out of her car Amanda is there waiting for her. They get into a bit of a scuffle and are kind of rolling around on the ground. It's actually kind of funny.

Daryll is not the one who sent the text.

Archived