Back to the Bay.net episode guide...

Guest Nicom

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, no! Katie is my school friend, i introduced her to home and away after she called me sad for watching it, and now she luvs it too! lol

Why would I talk to myself? lol

You never know, there are some crazy people out there! Also, the fact that you have the same birthday in your profiles might be a giveaway if you were the same person.

Seriously though, I have come across people on forums who would have 2 accounts, usually new members who got themselves into heated arguments and wanted to give the impression that there was someone who actually agreed with them. They'd create another account and use it to back up and agree with whatever they had said in their first account! The 2nd user account is typically known as a "sock puppet" :lol:

Totally pathetic, but true :unsure:

Nooo it was shown!

It started raining when they were walking back from somewhere (after their meal) in today's ep, and Martha and Jack were really, um, going for each other! They were at the door and Martha's hair was wet, and then they were like, up a few walls kissing. Sorry that sounds dodgy, that's just what happened!

Nooo it was shown!

It started raining when they were walking back from somewhere (after their meal) in today's ep, and Martha and Jack were really, um, going for each other! They were at the door and Martha's hair was wet, and then they were like, up a few walls kissing. Sorry that sounds dodgy, that's just what happened!

Yeah, but the rain didn't start when they were on screen, they just got home and they were all wet and passionate and stuff! :lol:

ETA - I've just read what I said, that sounds really dodgy! :unsure:

Nooo it was shown!

Your jesting! Oh my god! How come you saw it! We got the kissing on walls bit, but no rain, i'll go c if the hair is wet..

I just looked back, and I can't tell if it's wet or not! Stupid brown hair! If everyone was blonde (cos ppl hu r blonde rock! :P) then we wouldnt have this problem! But her hair is dark anyway! lol

Oh My God! I seriously got dejahvu then! That is freaky!

And, if you want something mroe freaky, we have another friend, who's one day younger than us!! lmao! It makes us look kind of sad when we people ask our birthdays, but its just a coincidence, honest! lol

Archived