The New Hayley / Kit

Guest WYN100

When Ella first came on I thought WOW is that Kit and still think that they look fairly similar but yeah I think its the hair thats the cause of most of that.

I think the new Hayley looks like Kit as well. I don't think Ella and Becca look alike, but i've only been focusing on the hair colour.

The only similarity I can see between Amy and Ella is the hair colour. Since ginger isn't a very common colour, it makes it more noticeable. If they were both blonde or brunettes, I doubt anyone would bat an eyelid to be honest. It's like saying that Dani and Martha look alike, or Tasha and Hayley (Bec).

I particially agree TabbyCool. But i think they have other similarities as well. I mean, i wouldn't say that Ella and Amy look like Isla Fisha, and she's another redhead.

xx

True, but I think Amy and Ella have a simlar hairstyle too. If one of them dyed their hair, I don't htink they would look similar at all.

Maybe someone should post a pic of each of them so we can see them side by side to compare?

The only similarity I can see between Amy and Ella is the hair colour. Since ginger isn't a very common colour, it makes it more noticeable. If they were both blonde or brunettes, I doubt anyone would bat an eyelid to be honest. It's like saying that Dani and Martha look alike, or Tasha and Hayley (Bec).

I agree i think it is just the hair colour.

Their faces are a similar shape actually! I didn't really notice when I saw them together on H&A.

They don't look similar enough to get them mixed up though!

I think i only got mixed up at first because i didn't know Bec was being replaced by Ella, and i saw this redhead with Kim, so i just assume it was Kit!

xx

Archived