Ailsa's death

Guest Chris H

Yea, she didn't die from the boat accident. She woke up from a coma just wen they were gonna turn her life support machine off. I dont no what happened after that tho. Sorry. I'll keep checkin this board so i find out too. I'm curious now!! lol

She had some kind heart disease and she had heart attack after moving some heavy boxes. It was in season 2000 finale. Alf blamed himself because it was his task to move the boxes. I hope you understand what I tried to say.

I remember now it all makes sence! Alf was talking about boxes a few weeks after she dided. Typical the only 2 weeks i have ever missed of H&A and Alsa died in it

It all started, when Shauna blacked out on the beach while she was running. They discovered, that she had a heart disease what was hereditary. After that, Ailsa and Duncan had to check their hearts but whilst they didn't had enough time (they went to Fisher's book launch) to check both hearts they only checked Duncan's (he didn't had disease). So, Ailsa didn't knew that her hearth was ill and she moved the boxes and died.

It all started, when Shauna blacked out on the beach while she was running. They discovered, that she had a heart disease what was hereditary. After that, Ailsa and Duncan had to check their hearts but whilst they didn't had enough time (they went to Fisher's book launch) to check both hearts they only checked Duncan's (he didn't had disease). So, Ailsa didn't knew that her heath was ill she moved the boxes and died.

poor alsa thats quite tragic :(

Archived