Jack Lookalike?

Guest Guevara01

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michel Clarke has the exact same face as Paul IMO if Clarkes hair was darker they would look the same

This is competely off topic but when my dad first came to Australia he looked like this famous cricketer who was really big at the time and all these kids were like comnig up to him asking for his autograph and he didn't even know who the cricketer was! So he wanted to meet him he went to the locker room at a cricket match and the security gaurd let him in because he thought he was his brother :lol: He ended up meeting him lol how random am I tonight?

Michel Clarke has the exact same face as Paul IMO if Clarkes hair was darker they would look the same

This is competely off topic but when my dad first came to Australia he looked like this famous cricketer who was really big at the time and all these kids were like comnig up to him asking for his autograph and he didn't even know who the cricketer was! So he wanted to meet him he went to the locker room at a cricket match and the security gaurd let him in because he thought he was his brother :lol: He ended up meeting him lol how random am I tonight?

What a random story!

Archived