Peter Baker

Guest sxc_detective_baker

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete walks along the beach when something catches his eye, as he walks closer to this person he relises that its a old coleage of his. Its his best mate johney who did'nt make it in to the police force, the same time as pete becuse his mum died and he went out of control 10 years down the line. He is back now ready to join up with pete to catch sarah lewis. This puts pete in the best mood ever. johney asks pete 'hows claire', pete explains 'that all she cared about was her job nothing else'. a girl shouts 'johney' from behind and goes 'come here sexy!' johney says to pete 'This is colette my girlfriend. pete kisses colette on the cheek and says 'come on johney we got work to do'. johney and pete decide to walk back to the office, as they are walking back pete see's a house up for sale a nwly built building that josh west(who has dissapeared) has had it built for him but now its up for sale. pete contacts the housing department and he puts a deposit down.(big chunk of cash coming out of his wallet hehe). pete now officialy own the house next door to the dinner. he is really happy now, but all pete can think about is becks who is young sexy senior detective. Everytime he thinks of becks. pete goes weak at the knee's. Johney asks pete 'why you grinning so much' pete replies by saying you will see when you get to the office' johney looks at pete thinking pete has gone mental. As pete and johney arrive at the office they find thier receptionist 'lisa' being held hostage by sarah lewis, as pete trys to carm sarah down she fires the gun.......

next day.... irene, flynn, claire, johney, colette, becks,lisa sally, morag, noah and around 100 police offices are standing by a grave side all crying because they have lost a good friend.

irene makes a little speech by saying you was allways there for the town, you helped us threw everything(goes off crying) senior detective wood makes a little speech by saying, we was glad to have you in the police force you will be missed and all your family cannot be with you but you will be laid to rest when they arrive. the vicar says in the police force you made a name for yourself. everyone will miss you....

...... pc Ken Harper you will be sourley missed.

(peters house)

peter is laying down on the bed when he gets flashbacks of sarah holding lisa being held hostage by sarah lewis. Then she fires at shot at, which is meant to hit peter. Peter jumps to the ground and Ken walks through the office door where peter jumps to. Ken gets shot in his heart. sarah then lets go off lisa and runs out off the office. Peter is upset that he did'nt catch sarah and that she was on the run until claire found her lying in the road with a gun shot wound to her hand. peter finds his mobile phone and rings to see what is happening to sarah now, he is told that she s going to a prison in england later today so she will not bother summer bay again. Pete's front door knocks, pete goes to answer the door. it's his half sister haley. claire had phoned haley because she knew that pete would be down and haley would cheer him up! Pete is gobsmacked to see haley but why is haley acting wierd ......

Haley says to Pete 'ya gonna let me in then'. Pete says 'sure sis come in'.

Haley puts her bags near one of the bedroom and says ' come on then bro what you up two'. Pete says nothing much. Haley replies by saying 'obviously there is your in a right mood'. Pete explains to haley about what happened. Haley goes im so sorry bro (Haley hugs Pete). (pete mobile rings) Pete goes to pick up the phone when he see's the name johney calling him on the front he tells haley 'work i'll be right back. (pete goes out side). Johney tells Pete that sarah has been took england. Pete says 'cheers mate' johney asks if 'he is coming for a drink' Pete replies by saying 'sorry mate haley me little sister has turned up n i want to know why'. Pete walks back in to his house and says to haley 'why are you here?'

Haley replies by saying 'look bro if you don't want me hear then ill just go!' (haley goes to walk out). Pete says 'haley don't be stupid but its just a bit wierd that you have come and i have'nt seen you or dan or mum and dad for over 5 years'. 'look how big you have grown its good to see you'. Its just that im bit busy at the minute and i got things to do!'. 'How about i take you to the local bar and introduce you to some locals?'. 'Haley says sure big bro'. As Pete and Haley walk in to nioah's bar, haley spots kim. haley says who is that Pete. Pete explains to Haley who kim is. As they walk further into noah's bar Pete see's a gorgous becks sitting in the corning smiling at him. Pete walks over and says hello. also Johney, colette lisa and claire walk through the door and join in with the conversation. Becks says to pete 'can i have a word' Pete walks over to the corning and asks becks 'whats wrong'. Becks replies by saying 'i just wanted to give you some thing but not hear outside..... tthey head out of noah' bar. Pete says 'don't keep me in suspence?'. becks says ' pete i .......... (pete leans in for a kiss). Becks passionatly kisses him back. When they finish Pete says 'we better go back in' becks replies by saying ' our little secret and puts a note in his back pocket. Becks walks back in to Noah's smiling. As Pete is reading the note he grins and puts it back in his pocket. He returns to where all of his friends are sitting. When he gets there he secretly winks at becks.

(Everyone still in noah's talking) Haley asks Pete to help her with the drinks. Pete gets up and carrys the drinks over to the table. Pete puts some on the drinks on the table and returns to where Haley is standing. Haley says to Pete 'i need to tell you something, but not here when we get home. Pete says 'we will go after this one'. After Pete finishes his drink he says goodbye to everyone and haley does aswell. Pete and Haley return to the house and Pete says 'cumon sis ats going on' Haley replies by saying 'u beta sit down bro' (petes face looks like he is getting very worried). Haley says 'there's no easy way of teling you this but we have got anouther brother'. Pete starts to get confussing saying 'no way, we carn't have, why didnt we know about him'. haley says 'we didnt know until last year and thats why ive came so you can meet him. (A knock at the door). Pete answers the door to an axcact look alike of him. haley says 'meet jake baker your identical brother'.

Pete says 'how can this be'. (jake sitts down looking all shy).

Haley explains that noleene (mum) had twins which pete is part of but doctors said that one of them had died. but the other one didnt some one had replaced jakes body with a dead baby. mum didnt want to tell any one because it hurt her so much but then jake turned up and dad spotted him and took him back to the house. All the test were done and he is your brother (pete hugs jake).

next day

lisa knocks on pete's door, jake answers it. Lisa greets jake with a kiss on the cheek thinking its pete. jake is loving all the attention so he lets lisa in. Pete walks out of the bathroom door and lisa is gobsmacked when pete walks in aswell. (nearly faints). Pete explains everything and says 'to stop the confusion we better go down noah bar' Pete tells coleen first who then spreads the gossip.

When lisa goes to the ladies, Jakes asks is lisa single.......

Pete tells jake that he does'nt know if Lisa if single or not!. Scott, Noah, Haleyz, Flynn and Sally enter Noah's bar. As flynn enter's the room he nearly faints when he see's two peter's. Peter explains that he has only just met Jake and that Haley has brought them together at last. Everyone seems welcoming towards jake epecially colette who keeps eyeing him up. Pete reaches for his mobile phone when he relises he still has the piece of paper in his pocket. Becks gets out of he chair and goes out side. Peter tells everuone he will be right back, Pete follows becks. As pete goes to speak to Becks he hears her making a phone call to some one called Dan. Pete manages to hear the end of the conversation which was Beck saying 'i love him, he will not mess me about'. Pete walks towards becks asking casually who was on the phone. Becks says to Pete it was your brother Dan. Pete says to beck's why Dan. Becks explains that 'dan reassured her that you would'nt cheat on me like you slept with Amanda. Pete looks shocked that even Becks would have to be reasured. Becks says im sorry darling but i had too. Pete says what if i would tell everyone in te bar that we are together, instead of keeping it a secret would that reasure you?. Becks leans in a for a kiss. pete annd becks are kissing when someone from behind says 'well well well make sure she aint married........' Pete turns round its his other brother daniel. What are you doing here?. Dan says when becks rang me i had to see if it as true my big bro in summer bay. Pete says to Dan i don't want any trouble. Dan says i did'nt want trouble but then i found out you had slept with amanda more then once. Pete can you remember the time you slep with Amanda? around 8 years ago?. Becks says Pete (pete turns round). Becks slaps Pete around the face. (becks walks off) Dan says to pete 'you said it was only once'. Pete says to Dan look forget about it, i have lost the women i love don't you think i have to suffer enough now. (dan gets Pete against the wall) Dan starts laying in to pete really badly, Pete can hardly move but dan keeps smacking and punching him until jake and flynn walk out of noah's and spot Pete being beat up jake shouts 'Dan lay off him' Flynn and Jake race towards where Pete is getting beat up. As Dan is being dragged off, Dan shouts to Pete first you take my wife now you take my son. Your Ryan's dad not me. flynn call;s an ambulance. (Pete is rushed into hospital) dan flee's the bay.

Becks is found by lisa crying her heart on the beach. Lisa explains that Pete is badly hurt! Becks rushes to the hosital and is told by flynn that pete is ..............

Pete is in a very critical condition. he has got a a broken rib and has servere concusion. Becks falls into johneys arms because she is so upset. Becks does'nt know how she will cope with out Pete in her life!. Johney and Jake are furious that Dan could do this to his own brother. Jake and Johney head off to the city to find Dan as they are driving down near the coast they see Dans car on a near a bush which has a cliff at the other side. As jake gets out of the car he says dan walking to the edge of the cliff. Johney shouts to dan that Pete is going to be ok (which he doesnt know if he is or not) Dan shouts i carn't live with my self now i must go before i hurt even more people, my lifes a mess. Jake persuades Dan to walk away from the cliff, as dan walks away from the cliff he has a flash back of punching pete. Dan quickly turns round and runs and jumps off the cliff. Jake drops to the ground while johney looks over the cliff. As johney is at the end of the cliff he see's Dan body at thhe bottom being swept away by the water. Dan is dead!. Johney walks back to the car then Jake follows. Johney rings the station to let them know about Dan's body.

meanwhile at the hospital haley is sitting by Pete's side when Jake walks in to tell her about Dan. Haley siits in shock for about 5 seconds then see's Petes eyes open. the first thing pete says is 'where ryan'. Haley says he is with amanda in L.A. Flynn comes in to access Pete. Flynn tells Jake that he is going to be ok. He just needs a couple of days in the hospital ad he should be good as new.

3 DAYS LATER

Pete is discharged from the hospital.colette and Jake are waiting for Johney and Haley to bring Pete home. While jake is putting new bed sheets on Pete bed. Colette comes in a say's to Jake 'hey sexy' Jake looks back at her and laugh's. Colette walks towards Jake while un zipping her top lower. Jake eyes light up :o Colette moves in for a kiss, they kiss for about 2 seconds when Jake pulls away saying 'god dam it Colette you have Johney and i relly like Lisa. Pete arrives with Johney and Haley. Pete is pleased to see everyone but askes everyone to leave. Everyone leaves him alone. When everyone is gone Pete goes to take his jeans off to go sleep when a piece of paper falls out of his jeans saying 'i want you' from becks. Pete picks up his phone and dials Becks number. Becks picks up and says 'hey' Pete replies by saying can you come over i need to talk to you' Becks arrives at Pete's house and pete says ' i need you baby cakes, i carnt live with out you. Becks says 'how can we be together if i cannot trust you'. Pete takes Becks hand and says 'First time I looked into your eyes I saw heaven, heaven in your eyes,Everything I did before you, wasn't worth my while, It should've been you all the time, I do anything, and everything to please you.You know how much I need you,You're always, on my mind. Becks kisses Pete very passionatly before leading Pete in to the bedroom.

In the bedroom after about 5 hours

Pete is lying next to Becks thinking about how he wished he was with her all those years ago. Becks is thinking to herslef how she has managed to keep her self away from pete for so long, he is such a good mover in bed.

Pete says to Becks so what you think.... Becks replies by saying the wow it was amazing. Pete kisses Becks on the lips whist holding her. Jake arrives home thinking Pete is alone. Jake thinks to himself wounder why Pete shirt is on the floor. Jake walks straight in to the bedrrom whilst Pete and becks are at it. Becks goes all embaressed. Pete just smiles at jake. (jake walks back out of the bedroom) and heads off to noah's. Jake see's colette with johney and when Colette notices Jake she backs off Johney. Jake walks back out and colette carrys on hugging Johney. johney and colette then decide to go home as they are walking home, Johney relises he has left his walet behind. colette decides to carry on walking . johney goes in to noah's and picks up his wallet and starts to walk to catch up with colette..........a gun shot is fired...........

The bullet hits Colette in her chest. Johney goes running over to try and save Colette but it is too late she is dead!!. Becks and Pete come out of Pete house to see all the comotion out side noah's. Pete trys to run over but becks pulls him back and says 'baby she's gone' Pete drops in to Becks arms while Johney is crying over colette body.

4 DAYS LATER

Colette funeral, everyone is gathered round saying thier goodbyes , Petes last to say his words, 'Colette was kind hurted, wounld NEVER hurt any one. Most of all she loves Johney. (pete moves away from grave side) everyone goes back to the dinner for a food and drinks.

3 days later

town meeting

Peter gathers everyone together to see if any one could give him more clues to who killed Colette but the problam is nobody knows any thing. Johney is just sitting in the chair he hasnt said a word since Colette died. the meeting goes on for about 3 hours the whole town is in the surf club. Just before peter is going to round up the meeting there is a explosion. in the next room.(there is flames every where). The only door in the surf club which is open is where the explosion went off. Peter and tony and alf try to get the doors open but there is no luck.

WHO IS AFTER THE SUMMER BAY RESIDENTS???

Peter is trying to kick down the back door of the surf club but the door is'nt moving. Everyone is inhaleying smoke and need to get out quick. Peter trys to find the fire extingushes to put the fire out but everyone else is using them. Peter feels useless. Johney jumps out of his chair and rages aagain the surf club door, the door opens. everyone rums out of the surf club except Peter, Lisa, Becks, Claire, Noah and Robbie who are all still stuck in the buliding. Jake rushes back into the building with is about to explode. Scott and Johney also rush back in whilst Haley is screaming and shouting Pete Pete...... Johney brings two people out on his shoulder who is Lisa and claire. Jake rushes out with scott on his shoulder because Scott colapsed inside. Robbie is taken to hospital but is pronounced dead in the ambulance. the surf club is burning to the ground with Noah, Peter, Becks still inside. Haley is laying on the ground Jake is trying to comfort her. Everyone is silent when theuy hear a voice saying help, As everyone turns round they see vinnie carrying 1 person out of the flames, Leah is gobsmacked when she see's Vinnie carrying.......

Archived