Peter Baker

Guest sxc_detective_baker

Peter and Becks out of the flames. Noah was no where to be seen, Everyone looks shocked when Vinnie comes running out of the buliding. Peter and Becks are going to be ok just have to stay in the hospital over night. Lisa visits Pete in hospital and tells Pete that she loves him, Pete says to Lisa 'im in love with Becks im sorry'

Johney walks in to a very silent room, Lisa walks out. Johney asks Pete what is going on but Pete says 'nothing'. After about an hour Peter is discharged from hospital again for the second time in the week. Becks is having to stay in hospital another night so Pete stays with her. Vinnie walks in the room and hugs Peter saying when i heard that some one was trapped in the buliding i had to come after you, after all you did get me out of witness protection safe and sound. Pete says yeah but i cannot belive Noah has gone :(. Becks wakes up watching Peter say goodbye to vinnie. Haley walks in the room trying to make Peter go home to rest, Peter is'nt having any of it. Peter says to Haley 'im staying with becks'

next day

Becks is discharged from hospital and decides to stay with sally while she recovers (Pete is'nt pleased that she does'nt stay at his)

Lisa goes round to Peters and says to Pete that she cannot help the way she feels about him. Lisa leans in for a kiss (Pete does'nt know what to do, he is still got morphine in his body) Lisa and Pete head for the bedroom, they are in the bedroom ripping each others clothes off touching all over each other body (1 hour) Becks comes round to see Pete, to see if he is ok. Pete hears the door knock. Pete puts his shorts and puts his shirt half undone(closes the bedrrom door) and answers the front door while Lisa gets dressed in the bedrrom. As Pete answers the door Becks walks past acting normal but Pete is acting strange trying to keep Becks away from the bedroom. Becks says to Pete i have left my necklace in the bedroom as she goes to open the door she see's lisa half naked. Becks is in COMPLETE SHOCK. Becks walks back out the door and punches Pete in his privete parts, slamming the front door on her way out. Pete is laying on the floor holding his bits when lisa walks past him and out the front door.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete is holding his privete parts when the front door knocks. Pete acts normally and answers the door, its Claire, who greets him with a kiss. Claire gets talking to Pete about when they get together. After about 3 hours of talking Pete offers to take claire for dinner. He drops his keys on the floor, Lisa and Pete go to pick the keys up. Lisa laughs at him and they both move in for a kiss. (they head to the bedroom). After about 20 minutes Pete starts to get tired. They stop and both get dressed. Pete is dicusted with him self for hurting his most precious thing, Becks. Pete says to Claire that he is sorry and he loves Becks.Claire understands and promises it was a mistake because she likes some one else. claire and Pete hug. Once Claire is gone Pete starts to drink to try and forget about all the stuff he has done.

later on that night

Haley walks through the door with jake to see Pete laying on the sofa with a bottle of vodka in his hand. (Jake and Haley carry him to his room). Jake says to Haley 'im off out for a bit' Haley is watching tv on her own when Pete mobile rings, its lisa saying 'im sorry but i loved it babes, what are you going to do'(lisa thought Pete had picked up). Haley puts the phone down (shocked) Haley barges in Pete room and throws water over him, Pete slowly wakes up. Haley demands to know what is going on. He says nothing. Haley hits him with the pillow. (Pete laughs saying i kinda had more thn 1 women in this bed today)

Haley walks out of the room in discrace. Pete lays on his bed thinkin about what he has done to the women he loves (Becks). (a letter come threw the letter box)

Pete goes to collect the letter. The letter is adressed to 'Peter Baker the s*** cop of summer bay'. Pete opens up the letter. The letter says...... while you was sleeping with different girls i have came up with my next plan. Pete walks out of his front door in his shorts with no top to see if any one is acting suspicious. No one is out side except Becks who is walking down the road with a suit case. Peter runs as fast as he can to tell Becks that he loves her, He is too late Becks has just got inh a taxi!. Peter runs back to noah's bar and asks any one if they know where she has gone. No one kows any thing except Hayley but she iz not saying nothing. Pete tries to persuade Hayley to tell him but she still is'nt saying any thing. As Pete walks back out of Noah's he gets wolf wistled by Colette sister who has just arrived in town to see if Johney is ok. Gemma (colette sister) shouts Johney who says wow u look more like colette every day. Pete gets home and rings the station. Carl (new copper) comes round and takes the note with him. Pete sits on the sofa whilst ringing Becks mobile trying to get through but no answer. Jake and haley come home, both ignoring Pete and go into thier own rooms to pack thier things. Haley and Jake tell Pete there moving out because obviously Pete is too busy with other girls including the Women i like says jake. Pete tell jake to leave him and alone and don't forget who he is talking too. Jake swings for Pete. Jake and haley leave...... (pete is left with a badly bruised eye. Gemma and Johney go to visit Pete when they notice a bunch of Flowers on the door. Gemma knoclk on Pete's door to tell him. Pete comes out (fully dressed) and read the note on the flowers which said ' ha ha nayghty boi, your all alone now..........

Pete starts to ger seriously worried about all these notes and flowers. So Pete goes to talk with one of his close friends , Sally. As Pete arrives at the caravan park he feels like he is being watched so he calls carl to tell him. Carl arrives at the caravan to find no Peter and his car with keys in it. Pete is no where to be seen. (the search party is on) Alf, ric, scott vinnie, jesse set up an SES search.

Haley joins in the search aswell but it's kind of hard when you have no where to start to search. Carl gets a phone call from lisa saying that Peter driving licence is found in side a bunch of flowers on Pete's door step. Claire is feeling guilty because of what happened earlier that day but she is distracted when she see's Pete's t- shirt with blood all over it. Leah finds out that Pete has gone missing and starts to get really upset. Another letter arrives near the poice station saying 'well well well...... he should of listened'. 20 more policemen come from mangrove river. the search is on for a missing detective. Everyone is located at the surf club there hourley meeting. Carl is just about to start the meeting when Gemma walks in the door saying Quick Quick ....... Everyone runs out side to find Peter house on fire. In the front garden thier is another note saying 'bang _ _ T _ R /_ _/ _ _ _ _ .

2 Days later..........

Everyone is sitting in noah's bar all silent to wait for a message to come over the radio about Pete. Carl radio's in and say's Still no sign but there is another note saying. He is alive tick tock. Lisa is still trying to figure who it could be but no one would ever hurt Pete. Alf is still trying to contact Becks but cannot get through. Leah is getting all upset because she thinks it her fault and she relises that she wants to tell him something. Vinnie comes in to comfort her, Johney is trying to figure out what all the letters mean when he see's tht there is a 't' in every corner of each note pete has been sent. Jake arrives all happy(doesnt know whats going on) Jake then comes on to Lisa who go back to Lisa place. Johney is still trying to work out what 'T' means in every corner. He tries to think who has come in to peter life recently........ Haley walks in Johneys room and asks u seen Pete's Twin recently. Johney goes silent and races out of the door. He then informs Carl who goes round to Lisa flat to ask her if she knows where he is buut finds Lisa uncouncious on the floor with jakes jacket in the living room. Carl informs everyone. Jakes car is spotted by the river. Carl and 20 other policemen rush down to the river to find no Jake just a car and a note saying i done what i came for. Johney kicks the car door and hears a noise coming from the boot. Johney goes and opens the boot to find Pete tied up. Becks is coming down the road back to summer bay when she see's Pete geting out of the boot. She runs out of the car to see what is going on. Pete smiles at her so she gets back in the car. Pete races after her but cannot get to her in time. Pete goes to the hospital to checked out. He's going to be ok. Pete asks wheres jake carl replies by saying not yet mate sorry.

Pete is sitting in a chair next to Lisa whilst she is in a coma....... When the door to the room opens Pete jumps out of his seat thinking its going to be Jake to finish him off, its not its Hayley and Kim who are worried about Pete. They try to persuade Pete to come home but he keeps on saying NO. After about 3 hours Pete says to Hayley and Kim that he is ready to go. Just as there about to leave Lisa heart stops Pete rushes out the door shouting Doctor Doctor help help its lisa. The doctors anounce lisa time of death being 6:42 pm Pete is devestated. Pete Eventually leaves Lisa side ad goes to walk to his car when he see's Becks standing there looking at him. Pete then see's Jake standing behind her with a gun. Pete shouts NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bang Becks is shot in the head. Pete's worl crashes down. Hayley has to dragg him from Becks body. Carl arrives and tells Pete he has been granted Leaves for 1 month, Carl says you should go away for a while take it easy. Pete just stands there just looking at becks Body. Pete then gets in the car and drives off. When he arrives home he thinks to him self is it worth me being here, He see's some pills on the side. Pete just puts about hundred in his mouth ad waits for his time to go.....

2 hours later Hayley walks in to find her brother dead on the sofa.................................

(a hotel room in summer bay)

Pete jumps up from his sleep to find that what he had just been through was a dream. Pete looks at his watch and its 6:54 am. Pete thinks to himself wow, now that was scarey. Pete gets up out of bed to go and look through sarah lewis case files. Pete's mobile rings, Its senior detective murphy sayin sarah had excaped . Pete starts to wounder weather his dream will come true. As Pete gets in his car He puts on the radio and drives off. As he is going down the road he spots a little girl wondering in the road so he stops and tells her he is a police officer and he takes her back to the station with him. When he arrives at the station he tells Ken all about the baby then (Has flah backs of ken being shot by sarah). A Pete is going to leave the station the little girl(name is unknown) shouts Mr police officer wait. Pete walks up to the little girl and pulls a lollie pop out of his pocket ans says to her ' hold this until i get back' Pete says i can only give it to you if you tell me your name though. Its Its ellie-may. Pete says 'ok elle-may hold this and wait here with my friend ken until i get back i promise i will not be long'.

Pete's mobile phone rings..... Pete says to Super intendent murphy that 'Its complicated she will figure it out sooner or later aand i am getting to like her quite a lot. Pete puts the phone down. As he is geting in his car someone is watching him behind a bush..... Pete arrives at the station to find Elle-May laughing at Carl (new detective) dancing round the police station. Pete laughs at Carl dancing. Pete says 'come on carl, you can do better then that. Carl turns around and says, gud ay, Hows it going Bakers. Pete says well i aint heard that nick name since we was in training. (shake hands) but then hug :D Elle- May runs up to Pete and Pete picks her up and hugs her. Carl tells Pete that he is hear to help with the case (sarah case). Pete says to Carl that 'There is still no word on parents for Elle-May', Elle-May turns round and says to Pete, ' my mummy left me on the road, I don't like her any more'. Pete puts Elle down when Elle-says thats my mummy(Elle points out the picture of sarah lewis) Pete puts Elle down and goes to the computer to scan the database for children that Sarah had. It turns out that sarah is Elle mum. Pete tells Carl 'he needs a word in the office'. Cal says 'That has just made our case even harder now but it could make it easier if we told sarah that she could have Elle back she might come forward' Pete says'Im not putting Elle at risk like that, No way carl It aint going to happen' Pete walks out of his office and see's Irene enter the station. Pete asks Irene if she could let Elle stay at her's until Sarah has been caught. Pete tells Elle that he has got to go for a while and Irene will look after her until he gets back. Pete gives Elle a big hugg and Elle goes with Irene (who takes Elle to the city). Pete goes out of the office when he see's Leah just standing near the surf club, Pete walks up to her and asks if she is ok. LLeah replies by saying No Pete I'm not, because you have lied to me. (pete looks shocked) Leah then says 'why did'nt you tell me that you was leaving summer bay after you had caught Sarah' Pete says it's my job Leah i have too. Leah then walks off. Pete recives a phone call from S. I murphey saying that Sarah has been seen in Summmer bay near the Caravan Park. Pete gets in his car and rushes over there to find Sarah taking ........... hostage

Kirsty hostage, Peter explains that he has got Elle May who wants her mummy but Sarah says, I don't want her any more you have her. Kirsty is still being held at gun point when Pete see's Kane creeping up behind Sarah. Pete tries his hardest to distract Sarah but as Kane goes to snatch tthe gun out of Sarah hand, Sarah shoots kane in the chest. When Sarah back is turned Pete takes the chance to grab the gun and he suceeds but then Sarah turns back round after letting go of Kirsty and say's to Pete 'come on then lets see what you are made off' Sarah leaps at Pete who then shoots srah in her foot. Kirsty is trying to get Kane to wake up but Pete says im sorry Kirsty he's gone Pete huggs Kirsty . An ambulance arrives to take sarah back to the hospital and Kane to the morge. Pete arrives back at the police station when he gets a phone call saying Sarah did'nt make it...... Pete just looks at Carl then thinks about Elle-May. Pete tells Ken and Carl that he is going to collect Elle and Irene him self. When Pete arrives he tells Irene whats happened to sarah then sits Elle down on his lap and tells her that mum has gone away for a long time. Elle says to Pete 'can you be my daddy now' Pete gets tears in his eyes and says ' im sorrry Elle Im a police officer and they I would'nt be allowed you.holding the tears back) Irene picks up thier belongings and heads for Pete car. When they are in the car Irene tells Pete that Elle can stay at her whilst they find her a place to live Pete smiles at Irene and says thanks:D. When they arrive in summer bay Kirsty is waiting for Pete out side his new house. As Pete Gets out of the car and Kirsty tells Pete when Kanes funeral is and asks if Pete could say a few things. Pete says 'of course i will'. Pete walks back in to the station to collect all of Elle-May things so Irene can take them with her. Pete drives Elle and Irene to there house. As Pete goes to leave Elle says to Pete 'whats your name Mr. Policeman' Pete turns round and say's 'Its Pete, Elle. Elle says to Pete can i have another lollie pop i ate it all up. Pete reaches in his bag and says. All i have got is this (cuddle teddy bear) Elle says' thank you Pete'. Pete lleaves Irenes and drives back to the station but notices His brother Dan walking past Noah's bar. Pete carn't belive that he is here so Pete shouts Dan to get in the car. Pete takes dan back to his place. Pete says to dan'What you doing here bro' Dan replies by saying 'just come for a visit and i think we need to talk dont you'. Pete starts to wonder if he knows about him and Amanda 6 years ago' Dan says to Pete i have got some thing to show you. Dan pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket.......

Dan throws the piece of paper at Pete. On the piece of paper it says

Daniel baker Negative

ryan baker blood doesn't match Daniel baker's blood type.

Pete says to Dan 'whas this mean't to mean'. Dan replies by saying 'you know'

Dan grabs Pete and throws his against the wall. Dan says 'how could you Pete after all what we have bneen through, you had to take the most important thing away from me, Ryan. Dan starts punching Pete in his face but Alf is walking past and hears Pete saying stop, Alf rushes in and Stops Dan doing any more damage. Pete says to alf 'He's my brother' Alf says 'if you need me you know what you have to do!' (Alf exits) Pete explains to Dan that Amanda and him was drunk when Dan was working away one night And one thing lead to another but Pete says i swear Amanda told me that Ryan was your's not mine. (Dan leaves the room). Leah spots Dan leaving Pete flat so Leah goes to ask Pete who he was and to say sorry. Leah knocks on the door. Pete answers the door with blood all over him. Leah rushes in to clean him up. Leah makes Pete tell her what happened. Pete explains everything including that ryan is his son. Leah says to Pete that 'what ever happens she will be there for him. Pete says to Leah 'will you come to the detective's ball tomorrow night with me' Leah goes red and says 'Yes'. Pete smiles and Leah carrys on cleaning him up. Whilst Pete is just looking at Leah. Leah finishes cleaning Pete up and says ' i have got to go to Irenes to collect something will you be ok' Pete says 'do you mind if i come with you i need to show you something' Pete says to leah i will drive but Leah says 'NO, Im driving' Pete laughs and gets in the car. They arrive at Irene and Pete walks in the door to find Elle may sitting at the table eating but soon as she notices Pete she jumps up and runs over to him. Pete tells Leah that this is what he wanted to show you, Elle-May. Leah says 'hiya Elle'. Elle asks Pete if thy can go and play out side but Pete says' i can do better then that how about you, me Leah and leah's baby boy V.j go down to the beach. Elle runs to get her coat. Elle and V.j are playing on the beach with Pete making sand castles. Pete looks over to where Leah is sitting and tells the kids he won't be long and walks over to leah. Leah says to Pete you love Elle like she is your own child don't ya. Pete replies by saying 'i want to adopt her'. Leah says i think it is a great idea. Pete leans over leah to grab his drink. As he is leaning over Leah laughs and looks at him. Leah goes to kiss Pete. Elle may shouts to Pete 'Daddy quick my sand castle is faling' Pete and leah laugh at each other. As Pete is walking off Leah looks at Pete and grins whilst he is building the sand castles. Sally is walking down the beach and spots Leah who then tells her about her and Pete's kiss. Leah says to sally ' I really do like him and he loves Elle and v.j. Sally says to Leah 'why don't you ask him out. Leah grins and says 'we have a date two night and the 'dtectectives ball'. Sally replys by saying well then you make your move two night. Pete vj, Elle all say hello to sally who says ' see you later' Pete takes Elle back to Irenes and Leah goes home with V.j

Pete tells Leah that he will Pick her up from her's at 7:30pm.

7:30 pm and Leah is getting ready when the front door knocks, Its a man in a suit with a hat on. Leah looks out and see's Peter dressed in a tux standing next to a limozine.......

Archived