The Day Peter Wished He Never Became A Cop

Guest sxc_detective_baker

Claire comes out of theatre healthy again. jack is trying every possible place to find Leah and peter but he cannot find them. (the warehouse where Pete n Leah are)

The door opens and a man I a white baseball cap comes in with a gun saying to Pete do you want to buy drugs or are you selling them again b******. You shopped me to the cops he said ow yeah I forgot you are a copper aint ya(Leah is getting confused)

Leah says please let us go, the man says no not until I give Pete what he deserves. Pete shouts I was undercover what you expect me to do im a copper its my job (the man looked un happy) look Ben let us go says Pete, you have already shot me once, Ben says dint you get it last time I wanna finish you off ‘LET LEAH GO’ PETE SAYS!!!!

a gun shot goes off

Who survives?

1 episode left

claire is dischaged from hospital worried out of her mind so she goes and visits dan and asks if leahs ok and he tells her that he hasnt seen her for days and jack is suspecting pete and leah are together somewhere (claire didnt click on that pete used to fancy leah) jack has to places left to check if peter is there, the two places are where the stalker held sally, or the drug place(where pete got shot last tyme because of dan interupting) jck thinks he should check out the drug place first. jack and 3 other police cars check the place out and go into the house and find............... somebody shot dead on the floor.

its ben the drug buyer

pete and leah are no where to be seen

pete and leah are walking towards noahs bar when leah stops pete and says i love you pete i cannot belive i havent relised it, pete says i love you but what about claire, leah walks towards pete and they kiss but while there doing this claire is watching them aswell as dan. pete spots claire and shouts her im sorry i love leah we cannot be together it wouldnt be right all our children are dead me and leah want to make a fresh start with v.j and junior. claire leaves the bay and pete and leah move in together, claire leaves the bay with dan, but pete parents arrive and know all about what pete has done to claire and dan.

WHAT WILL PETE PARENTS SAY

WILL THEY STAY TOGETHER THREW this tough time

1 MORE EPISODE LEFT AN EXTRA 1

a car pulls up out the surf club and an old face points in the direction of noah's bar as he walks in and says hello alf faints in shock no one can belive it,

its vinnie he's come back to get leah, and vj

leah and pete walk in together holding hands when they both see vinnie lea is gom smacked so is pete(his face drops) leah runs up and hugs vinnie.

1 EXTRA EPISODE TO SEE WHO LEAH CHOSES

PLUS DAN IS BACK AFTER LEAH ASWELL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

pete asks vinnie why he's back vinnie explains that he loves leah and he wants her back pete says you cannot do this to her she has just got over you then has to get over dan. dan enter and touches pete shoulder and says 'you done it again' smacks him in the face' pete falls to the floor vinnie drags dan away. dan goes up to leah and thows the devorce papers at her. he then says i hope you will be happy with my brother(he walks off and gets into his car drives off) leah is crying saying to herself vinnie might get peple after him this could put vj and junior in danger. she walks up to vinnie and says im sorry im in love with pete and were going to be a family i could'nt put vj and junior at risk what if they people who were after you found out you was alive. i couldnt risk putting my self through it again or putting the kids through it again im so sorry. vinnie says ok then babe but ill be back from time to time to see vj and you i will allways love you. pete kisses leah on the lips and they walk back home holding hands pete then gets a phone call saying he's been promoted to senior detective and can stay in summber bay(pete has the biggest smile on his face, kisses leah again)

END OF FAN FIC HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT LOOK OUT FOR MINE AND HALEYCA NEW 1 ITS CALLED DETECTIVE PETER BAKER IS BACK!

• 3 weeks later...

3 years later

Pete is lying on the beach next to leah.(when you hear a baby crying).

Pete gets up and picks stefen up. Pete starts to sing a lulaba to his 3 month baby boy. Leah wakes up and looks at Pete holding stefen she smiles happily at him.

Peter turns round and looks at vj(who is now 8) and junior (who is nearly 4 next week), they are happily playing on the beach. peter then see's dan walking down towards them to collect his son junior for the weekend. Dan completely ignore's pete and say's to leah i will bring him back sunday. Junior says 'by mummy bye uncle pete' vj runs up to pete and hugs him says 'i love u daddy'. (pete is gobsmacked because he has called him daddy). Leah smiles at Pete and takes Stefen off pete to put stefen in his pram. pete walks down the beach side pushing stefen in his pram while leah walks behind holding vj's hand. Pete gets a phone call of head quarters saying that eve jacobs is alive. Pete drops his mobile and says to explains to Leah that himself, leah, v'j, junior and stefen have got to get out of summer bay because eve said in a note that 'peter baker will pay'......

They all rushed home to pack. sally has to go with them aswell as Eve did'nt suceed in killing her in the explosion.

• 4 weeks later...

(In a secret location in mangrove river)

Eve is walking towards Leah house when Jack walks up and says who are you' Eve says 'Im Leah cousin tracy, where Leah'. Jack falls for the lie and explains that they have gone to a secret hide out in mangrove river. Eve/tracy says thanks and head to mangrove river. Eve spots Lean in a sub way station and decides to follow her. Leah heads back to the secret location where everyone is. After about 3 hours after Leah went in to the house. Eve decides its time to take her revenge so she gets a fire work and throws it in the letter box. Ther is a massive bang and Eve knows that everyone will head out to the back garden so she puts a trap in place. Pete, Leah, sally and the kids escape the fire and runs towards the back yard. they run as fast as the can and shut the gate behind them. eve manages to padlock the gates so there is no where to go. Pete spots Eve and tells her to do what ever she is planning on him. Leave everyone else out of it. Eve fires a shot but it hits sally. Pete runs up to Eve to stop her from shooting but it only just misses him and hits someone else. It hits Leah in the heart. Pete runs over trying to save Leah but its to late. sally got shot in the arm but acts dead. Jack is seen my Pete creeping up on eve. Eve spots Jack and goes to shoot him but does'nt suceed he gets her first. Eve is dead and so is Leah. Pete is devestated and head back to a very sad funneral for Leah.

1 year later

Pete has gave up his job and decided to be a full time dad to all of leahs children.

Comments

Archived