Contacting Home and Away

Guest JamieLee

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should do/who I should contact to try and obtain unsigned photo/fan cards of the cast of Home and Away?

I've been told the best bet was to ask you're very kind selves.

I was thinking the best way was to write to the studios, but if that is what to do who to make the envelope/letter to (like Help Desk or just Home and Away - Followed by studio's address)

If anybody knows then that would be a great help!

Thanks alot and sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum/thread.

I think some soap magazines have the address of some of the cast members or the studio or something. It's been so long since I've bought a soap magazine though!

If you want a particular cast member, write their name, other wise put it to the Home and Away Cast.

The best way, would be to get the autographs yourself, in person. But, seeing as you are emailing them/writing to them, i'm not sure what your chances will be of getting a photograph will real felt tip ink on them will be. They might just give you a photocopy of an autograph with their signatures on, if your happy with this, then fair enough :)

Archived