My Music Video

Guest Rachel00

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!! Well for UK viewers anyway! (Thanks for the reminding me cat123, my head is not screwed on today!)

Okay so this is my first proper fan video. Before i was doing odd bits with clips but i then decided to make a full video, so thisis my first finished result. Thanks to Cat123 for inspiring me!

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N1B637...YD3RFJIBUBXS43W

Hope you like it :D

Rachelxxx

Edit: Forgot to say the song is by 'Coldplay' and its called 'In My Place'

Thanks cat123 at least someone thought so, i will take this as a sign not to involve spoiler information next time or not to do one again after todays response. Ah well thank you sorry for the slip up. It was my first one and i wasn't sure what to include but that totally slipped my mind :S

Rachel, the video was excellent. Dont worry about the spoiler, they;re gonna find out anyway, theres so many threads revealing it. I make vids too, but have only jsut started collecting H and A clips. What video program do you use?

Yet again, awesome!

Tony

Rachel, the video was excellent. Dont worry about the spoiler, they;re gonna find out anyway, theres so many threads revealing it. I make vids too, but have only jsut started collecting H and A clips. What video program do you use?

Yet again, awesome!

Tony

• 1 year later...

Archived