zara grace

Story Title: Safe House Reunion
Type of story: One Shot
Main Characters: Tori Morgan & Lance Sailsbury 
BTTB rating: T
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: No
Summary: When Lance goes back to the safe house to be with Tori, here's how I think there reunion would look like

Lance had heard from Scott, that Tori was still having trouble trusting him and even with Lance reassuring her Tori still didn't trust him, which caused Lance to make a decision, knowing how important Tori was to Robbo and quite frankly after forming a soft spot for Tori himself, Lance decided it was time that he went and was the one protecting her, he knew she would feel safer if he was there, and had a feeling Robbo would prefer it that way also.

Thankfully the drive to the Safe House, had taken Lance under an hour and when he arrived there, he saw Scott outside waiting for him. After shaking his workmate hand and quickly giving him an update and saying farewell Lance headed in the direction of the house.

As soon as he walked in, he spotted Tori laying down on the couch, she looked exhausted and like she hadn't slept well in a while. He wondered if that was because she was pregnant or stuck here, either way it was clear sleep was exactly what she needed.

Lance walked closer to her "Tori." This had made the doctor immediately sit up, then stand up and walk towards him, before breathing a sigh of relief and giving him a big hug "I'm so glad, your finally here." Lance smiled and could tell Tori was relaxed which was good as she hadn't been that prior to his arrival according to Scott "I'm happy to be here, and as long as you feel safe, that's all I care about." Tori smiled and immediately nodded at the cop "Yes I do, allot safer now you are here actually." This made Lance smile, after all, all he had wanted this whole time was for her to be safe and that was all Robbo had wanted her to be too "Now I will go settle in, you relax, and I'll be back soon." Tori nodded as Lance walked away, he turned and saw Tori sitting on the couch and smiling which was a good start.

After Lance settled in, he went back out and sat beside Tori "So tell me how you are really doing." Tori looked at Lance "I miss my family like crazy and when Scott was here it was hard, I didn't know him and had a hunch I couldn't trust him but now your here, I feel like I can be at ease, that I can relax." Lance nodded "Well your family are all well, Robbo spoke to them yesterday and as for relaxing, we both know lots of that going to happen, after all there isn't much else you can do out here." Tori nodded as she looked at the cop and smiled "True."

The following days after that were easily for Tori, she finally found herself getting into a routine and hanging out with Lance was fun, in fact the two were starting to act like an old married couple with their daily routines and after knowing each other so well so quickly. As for Lance he was glad he had came here also because not only did it give him the opportunity to know Tori better, it also gave him the chance to have a rest from work and see what his life could be like with someone outside of it.

Comments

Archived