Times characters were honest and communicated correctly

project90

Times  characters  lie keep secrets don't talk to who they really need to and generally handle situations badly is the bread and butter of this show creates drama builds suspense and makes show interesting if we look at stuff logically at least 90% of problems could have been avoided with honesty and open dialogue. But I want to talk about the rare times characters were honest and made the right choices(or reacted well) rather than getting caught out in a lie. or in their own feelings of anger and not understanding .What comes to mind?

I've been thinking about this for a while and nothing obvious comes to mind. A lot happens in Summer Bay and it is easy to forget the communication side of things and to just remember the event, unless it was a storyline or character you are particularly invested in.

The only thing that I can think of is the Ari/Mia/Mackenzie storyline and I know that Ari's actions were controversial, but focusing on the communication side of it:

Ari explained to Mac that he wasn't sure about his feeling towards Mia a few times, and then later asked for space to figure it out. At no point did he lie and tell Mackenzie he didn't feel anything for Mia.

Archived