Do you wear shoes at home?

CaptainTed84

Ok so the reason why I’m posting this is because I’m genuinely curious about this!

so basically, when I was a kid. I used to always wear shoes 24/7, basically only didn’t wear them when I was sleeping, showering or swimming. And to be honest I have no idea why I was like this because I found that at a young age majority of people were different. I’d go to a friend’s house and everyone was barefoot.

nowadays as an adult it’s more 50/50 and I find I prefer wearing either just socks or bare feet. And when I go to friends houses I don’t find it being every time they’re completely shoeless. So I guess I was just curious to know are you a shoes on or off type of person?

I know that for me it took me a while to get used to walking around barefoot as I never did it as a kid like at all. But now it’s fine and being in hot Australia I’ll sometimes drive to the local drive thru barefoot lol. But I’m not that boganish to the point where I walk around shoeless completely 

Archived