Switched at Birth

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

Has anyone seen this show?

Tells the story of two teen girls who discover that they were accidentally switched at birth. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who lost her hearing as a child due to a case of meningitis, grew up with a single mother in a poor neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls. I watched the first four episodes and since we only started Season 1 a few weeks ago and I think the states are almost finished with Season 2.

I'm enjoying this show if you've ever seen The Lying Game Blair Redford who played Ethan Whitehorse is in it.

If you enjoy Drama then I recommended you watch this show

Good show. One of the better ones ABC FAMILY has churned out in awhile. Glad to see Lea Thompson and DW Moffett back on screens. For whatever reason and seemingly unintentionally on my part, these two actors seem to find their way into many of my favorite television shows and movies over the past twenty plus years.

Good show. One of the better ones ABC FAMILY has churned out in awhile. Glad to see Lea Thompson and DW Moffett back on screens. For whatever reason and seemingly unintentionally on my part, these two actors seem to find their way into many of my favorite television shows and movies over the past twenty plus years.

I think D.W Mofett was in the movie Thirteen he played Tracy's dad (Evan Rachel Wood) Dad.

The last episode I saw was kind of sad

Bay didn't know that Ty enlisted in the army and Daphne and Toby played poker and Toby lost a lot of money. Next Monday Bay and Emmett look for Bay's dad after Bay finds a pregnant photo of Regina. and I think Regina knows about the switch and how it happened

since some Australian states may not of seen these eps I added spoiler tags

• 4 weeks later...

Last episode I watched was where Daphe and Bay find out that Regina knew the girls we're switched but by the time Regina found out Bay was already a Kennish and next Monday we get to see Bay's biological father Angelo I'm really enjoying this show can't wait for Season 2 but we only just aired Ep 9 Monday Night. I'm a tiny bit familar with Vanessa Marano but only because I've seen her younger sister Laura in the Disney channel tv show Austin&Ally

• 1 month later...

I know America just finished Season 2 like 3 weeks ago but in Australia we will be finishing Season 1 now that Pretty Little Liars is on break in that 7pm/7:30pm time slot will be Switched At Birth. The next episode of Season 1 looks intense with Daphne and Bay fighting over Emmett

Archived