Kate Ritchie back on the Nova airwaves

Guest Barbara

Kate Ritchie back on the Nova airwaves

KATE Ritchie is returning to Nova.

The Home and Away favourite will join former Perth breakfast host and Channel 10’s The Project regular Sam Mac to host Fitzy and Wippa's breakfast show when they take a break later this month.

Ritchie, who joined Nova in January 2008 to work alongside Merrick and Rosso, will be heard over the next few weeks as she gears up to take over the program for a fortnight.

"I'm not quite sure why I keep getting the call up," said Ritchie. "I figure it's because I'm not too bad at this radio caper or the complete opposite and the boys know their jobs are safe for as long as I'm filling in! Either way, I'm keen to be back on air sharing the cold winter mornings with Sam Mac and Nova's loyal listeners"

Ritchie and Sam Mac are well used to the gig, after taking over the Nova airwaves for two weeks in December last year.

Fitzy & Wippa said of Kate’s contribution to the breakfast show “We consider ourselves the ‘Yabbie Creek’ of breakfast shows so we are forever grateful that Kate hasn’t forgotten the little people. We love you Sally.”

The boys will be on holiday from June 21.

Source

I like the last quote! :P

Archived