I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here

Guest HighwayUnicorn

I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here is a reality television game show series in which celebrities live together in a jungle environment with few luxuries, competing to win a cash prize for charity. Originally developed in the United Kingdom by Granada Television for ITV and first shown in 2002, it is now produced by Granada Productions and licensed globally to countries including France, Hungary, India, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United States.

In return for their appearance, celebrities nominate a charity to which Granada Television makes donations. The celebrities are paid a fee to compensate for loss of earnings. The producers keep the details of contracts private. The money is raised by allowing viewers to vote, by phone, text message or TV interactive service, for the celebrity to complete a "Bushtucker Trial" – a physical task usually involving snakes, spiders or other animals – and, later each series, for the celebrity they would like to see win. The last celebrity, after others have been evicted, is the winner and named King or Queen of the Jungle.

Winners of the UK & Ireland Show

2002: Tony Blackburn

2003: Phil Tufnell

2004: Kerry Katona & Joe Pasquale

2005: Carol Thatcher

2006: Matt Willis

2007: Christopher Biggins

2008: Joe Swash

2009: Gino D'Acampo

Didnt see this thread and its the last day oops :P

Anyway........the three i wanted in the final are there Stacey Soloman, Shaun Ryder and Jenny Eclair.

I really hope Stacey wins though, she is just fab, so down to earth and sweet, and she gets stuck it to everything without complaints :)

Didnt see this thread and its the last day oops :P

Anyway........the three i wanted in the final are there Stacey Soloman, Shaun Ryder and Jenny Eclair.

I really hope Stacey wins though, she is just fab, so down to earth and sweet, and she gets stuck it to everything without complaints :)

I couldn't agree more.

I have always wanted Stacey to win & she seems to be a very popular choice.

Like you said, she's sweet, down to earth & she just gets involved with everything. She's just amazing & so hilarious.

& she deserves to win after aiming the rock right at Dom's face. Perfect shot.

Although Shaun appears to be miserable at times, he really is amazing.

He has made me laugh so much, what with the foul motuh & just the way he comes out with everything.

I also thought it was hilarious how he got into the pool which was the spy task. He was swearing & found it too cold. Made my day.

I didn't mind Dom. I thought he was funny whenever he mentioned about Gillian & how he thought she could get BAFTA's.

& then when Kayla started screaming & he was like: "Great, we've just got rid of Gillian & now we've got another one!"

Archived