Just wanna watch the latest episodes!

Guest jooles99

Hey Is there anyone that can help me out? I'v been watching home and away for the last few months on youtube but recently especially in the last 2 weeks they have been coming up in dribs and drabs. I am very grateful to those people that have posted them however its getting annoying that i cant watch full episodes. I feel pretty sad that Im so addicted to the programme but its way above anything else on tv at the moment and there are far to many hot guys that cant be missed.

What Im asking is if anyone knows how to get full episodes or a website that i can access to watch them. I dont want to share them with anyone else or post them on youtube. Just for my own personal use. I would be VERY grateful if someone can help a hardcore home and away fan. lol. Thanks.

Hey Is there anyone that can help me out? I'v been watching home and away for the last few months on youtube but recently especially in the last 2 weeks they have been coming up in dribs and drabs. I am very grateful to those people that have posted them however its getting annoying that i cant watch full episodes. I feel pretty sad that Im so addicted to the programme but its way above anything else on tv at the moment and there are far to many hot guys that cant be missed.

What Im asking is if anyone knows how to get full episodes or a website that i can access to watch them. I dont want to share them with anyone else or post them on youtube. Just for my own personal use. I would be VERY grateful if someone can help a hardcore home and away fan. lol. Thanks.

This is the official "Home and Away" website where they show the latest and archived episodes. Happy viewing :)

Official Home and Away website

Archived