Type of story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Aden and Belle

Genre: Love

BttB Rating: G

Warnings: No

Does the story include spoilers: No

Is the story being proof read: Nope

Summary: Read and find out :)

Hey this was my very first fan fic that I had written ages ago. It was back when Belle was with Angelo and Aden had been released from the clinic. I read in TV week that they wanted people to write a short story about how fans wanted them to get back together and this is what I wrote. Hope you all like it.

(Belle and Aden have been separated for two months now; Belle has broken up with Angelo and still has undeniable chemistry and feelings for Aden)

Its Christmas time in the bay, Irene decides to throw a party for the entire town at her house. It’s a little past six and Aden and Nicole arrive together. Belle spots Aden and is ecstatic. Although they don’t engage in conversation Belle and Aden continually gaze into each others eyes other from across the room. Shortly after many gossip sessions with Geoff, Nicole, Annie and Jai, Belle decides to get her camera from her room, she is unaware that Aden follows her. She then hears him come in and is pleasantly surprised.

“Can I help you?” Belle laughs.

“I just wanted to give you your Christmas present” Aden says sweetly.

They both sit on the edge of her bed.

“Thanks, but I didn’t get you anything”

“That’s fine” Aden says grinning

She opens the first gift it’s a beautiful diamond necklace, the next present is a diary Aden made, and it is decorated with glitter and spectacular drawings of a butterfly and several bunches of flowers.

“Thank you so much” Belle leans towards Aden and kisses him on the cheek. Aden can’t help but returned the kiss and he kisses her on the side of her soft smooth cheek. They both go back to the party and rejoin Geoff, Nicole, Annie and Jai who are sitting in a corner talking. While the rest of the adults stand huddle in individual groups. After twenty minutes or so of listening to Nicole gossiping about the latest celebrity scandals and what’s hot or not in fashion, Aden then decides to join Roman and Charlie leaving the rest the teens of Summer Bay. Belle is quite disappointed when he leaves the group, but hopes that she will get the chance to chat with him again throughout the night. The party is over and it’s nearly midnight. Everyone is gone except Aden and Nicole.

“Hey! Are you comin’ or what? “Nicole says impatiently.

“Hey yeah I’ll catch up…you go” Aden said causally in attempt to get rid of her.

Belle walks Aden to the back door to say goodbye. Belle then looks up and notices mistletoe. Aden eyes quickly look upwards and then return quickly back to Belles eyes hoping he might receive a kiss from the woman he loves. Belle is quick to lean in a kiss him on the lips. They kiss without hesitation, Belle then gently pull him inside. They make love passionately.

Tell me what you think of it. Merry Christmas! :)

Comments

Archived