Toadie

Guest sarahandkatie

Does anyone else here love Toadie. I've been watching neighbours for many many years on and off, and it's always Toadie that brings me back. I loved his stories with Dee and was gutted when they killled her off caus i wanted my toad to be happy. I love the current story lines being shown here in england with him in. I hope he's going to be really happy really soon!

Ok I know if you are reading this you are a fan of neighbours, so I want to know how this next thing would feel. I want you to sit back relax and close you eyes(obviously when you have finished reading this.) Take a few deep breaths and think of neighbours, as much as you can all your favourite bits and bobs atc. What makes it a good show etc.

THEN

do the same but think about without carl and susan, the mummy and daddy of the street I did this and it felt pretty bleak, you just don't realise what an impact they have on the soap?

I love them.

Carl and susan in neighbours forever!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived