Lolly's return - continuity error

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

I read that Lolly is coming back after moving away with her biological parents! Now please correct me if I'm wrong here. What biological parents? I'm pretty sure that her real parents are the late Cheryl Stark & Lou Carpenter Also where did she move to when she left Ramsay St as a child? :huh:

• 1 month later...

Having just read the Perfectblend bio of Sandy, it referred to her kids as being born as a result of IVF, so while I don't remember them mentioning this onscreen, I'm satisfied with that explanation, as well as the reason why she hates Lolly, (that she's a reminder of John's affair with Cheryl Stark). I'll retract my complaint.

I am trying to remeber something, it was either Lou's or Harold's child, but who was it that had thier child leave with someone at a young age, Skye or Lolly? I am trying to remeber which one it is, I think I saw it on an old Neiughbours episode when they used to show the classic in the afternoon (They stopped doing that with Home and Away classics as well)

Archived