Blair McDonough

Guest jackandmarthaforever!!

Safari task for Ramsay Street star

Former Neighbours star Blair McDonough is being put through his paces in Safari School on BBC Two.

He says the experience on the reality show in South Africa "was just 'out of control'."

Blair admits making the show, which trains stars to be park rangers, was not without its problems.

"There were definitely some scary moments," he confesses. "A month is a long time when you're out in that kind of environment."

McDonough rose to fame as a contestant in the Australian version of Big Brother. He was snapped up by Neighbours bosses to play Stuart Parker in 2001, and stayed with the show for five years.

However, once he left Erinsborough, Blair decided to take a well-earned rest.

"I did six months of travelling to get a bit of time away from it all," he remarks. "I did The Vegemite Tales in the West End, which was brilliant, and played in Sky One's The Match, which was an awesome experience. Considering I didn't have a clue about how to play football, I did all right."

There's a chance Blair will be returning to the West End for a second season of The Vegemite Tales in July.

"I think we're recasting another three roles," he remarks. "It's not entirely locked down yet, but I'm very keen. It's great comedy. It's dirty, funny and right up my alley," he laughs.

Thanks to YAHOO NEWS

Archived