Story Title:

Type of Story:

Main Characters:

BTTB rating:

Genre:

Does story include spoilers:

Any warnings:

Summary:

Peter said impatiently at his desk, awaiting Claire’s arrival. They had a rather explosive night the day beforehand. Jack and Martha’s wedding went up in smoke.

The two women behind it were still on the loose as far as Peter knew and three lives were lost. Peter had taken Claire to the wedding as his date. Before the night was out they had both had a disagreement when Tracey announced that Peter had fallen for her, hook, line and sinker.

Although Peter had denied it completely. Claire fell for Tracey’s lies. Tonight Peter had arranged the station to be empty and invited Claire to ‘talk’

“Aww, Claire you came,” Peter said giving her a friendly smile as she walked through the door.

“Cut the crap Pete, Why do you want me here?” Claire asked him shutting the door.

“To make it up to you, I didn’t know Tracey was helping that freak,” Peter said watching Claire closely for her reaction.

“Freak, well you got that right,” She said as she sat down.

“Here, Peter said passing her a single red rose.

“Peter…I...” Claire began to say, she was slowly beginning to wonder why she was even mad at him in the first place.

“Listen,” Peter said as he hit play on the CD player.

Never gonna run away

I'm not gonna hide

I know just what I feel inside

Oh... Nothing's gonna make a change

“Peter, this is too much,” Claire stated.

“No, for you it isn’t enough,” Peter said smiling as he pulled Claire to her feet.

Forever with you

You're always by my side

You're always on my mind

“Peter, I have forgotten why I was ever mad,” Claire said apologetically.

“It was because of Tracey and…” Peter began.

“Don’t remind me,” Claire said as she gave him a small smile.

Invincible

One love supreme

Unbreakable

One land of dreams

Two hearts unite

“I can live with that,” Peter said smiling as he pulled Claire closer towards him.

“Mmm, you smell nice tonight,” Claire said softy as she rested her head against his chest.

Insatiable

This love tonight

Invincible

“I’m really, sorry, for what happened about, Tracey, Zoë, Robbie, Matilda and Elaine, I had no idea Tracey was helping Zoë and that Zoë had planned to bombard the wedding,” Peter apologized.

Love is like a miracle

invading your heart

And when it strikes, it hits you hard

Woah... And when it's comin' over you

“Ssshh,” Claire said putting her arms around his chest,” What’s done is done now. Its in the past, no one blames you.”

You won't let it go

I'm always on your side (Always on your side)

you’re always on my mind

“How can I ever make it up to you?” Peter whispered in her ear.

“You are, right now,” Claire replied, digging her face further in Peter’s chest inhaling in smell.

Invincible

One love supreme

Unbreakable

One land of dreams

Two hearts unite

“Awwh shucks…”Peter signed as he held Claire tight; he never wanted to let her out of his sight again.

Insatiable

This love tonight

Invincible

“You know what I wish?” Claire asked Peter.

“What’s that?” Peter asked her kissing her forehead.

“That this moment, would last forever,” Claire said sighing once again; her heart was beating so fast, she could have sworn Peter could hear it.

I'm always on your side (Always on your side)

you’re always on my mind

“Oh, but it will,” Peter said smiling.

Oh... Invincible (Invincible, invincible)

Unbreakable

One land of dreams, one land of dreams

“Oh, it will, will it?” Claire asked Peter putting her arms around his neck. Peter put his arms around her hips.

“Yes it will, in here,” Peter said taking one hand away from Claire and thumping his chest where his heart is.

Two hearts unite

Insatiable

This love tonight

Invincible

“I love you Peter,” Claire said smiling.

“I love you to Claire,” Peter said before kissing her tenderly on the lips.

This love tonight

Invincible

Comments

Archived