Story Title: I'll always be with you

Type of story: One shot

Main Characters: Sally, Flynn, and some Ric and Cassie

BTTB rating: G

Genre: A mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: VD

Summary: Sally says goodbye to Flynn

This is a one off that I wrote after watching tonight's episode.

“He's dieing Sal” the words kept ringing in her head “He's dieing”. Tears rolled down her face so thickly that she could hardly see where she was going, but she knew the way that led to her husbands side, the one she loved, the one she would always love, no matter how far away he was there would always be a place in her heart for him.

“Sal” Flynn's weak voice called from the other side of the bedroom.

“Flynn” Sally cried, racing over to his side “Flynn you can't leave me here, I can't lose you”.

“Sal, I'll always be with you, and the kids too. I'll be watching over you, forever” Flynn told her cupping one side of her face with his hand and running his thumb gently along her cheek bone comforting her.

“But that's not the same as having you here with us”.

“I know, but there's nothing we can do. It's to late, it's to late” Flynn told her, fear entered both of them, this was really the end.

“Yes we can do something, we can get you to the hospital” Sally told him, but inside she knew it wouldn't help.

“No Sal, It's to late” Flynn repeated himself, the fear began to show in his eyes and in his heart he knew what he was saying was true, he was just to weak. All he could do was lie there and watch his wife crying beside him, even though it hurt him to see her like this he watched her knowing it would be the last chance he got to be with this amazing women. “Were are the kids?” Flynn finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

“They'll be here soon, they just went to the dinner for a few minutes while the doctor was talking to me” he answered. Flynn watched as the tears in Sally's eyes began to build up again, all he wanted to do was tell her that everything was going to be ok, but he couldn't, there was no chance of him getting better now.

Sally lay herself down next to Flynn on there bed and rested her head on his shoulder, it would probably be the last chance she would get to do this. A moment passed before Flynn reached over and took the photo album from where it had been sitting on the bedside table. “Oh, remember that” Sally said as Flynn opened to the first page.

“Yeah, that's when Pippa first learned to walk. Look at her there, she was so proud of herself” Flynn commented.

“Yeah” Sally said slightly smiling, but she couldn't block out what was really going, none of the hurt, the sadness or the pain, it was all to much.

“Flynn” Cassie and Ric exclaimed almost in unison as they entered the room.

“Sally what's going on” Cassie asked.

“It's getting worse” Flynn told them before Sally could say something.

“But, but, can't they , can't they do something. Can't they give you medication or something” Cassie asked in tears.

Flynn just shook his head slightly “No, it's to late” he said struggling to get the words our. “I, I love y, you all” Flynn told them before slowly drifting away.

“Flynn, Flynn mate you need to wake up” Ric said loudly trying to get through to him.

“He's, he's gone” Sally told them braking down into tears in Ric and Cassie's arms.

Please tell me what you think.

Comments

Archived