Who would you like to be principal of Summer Bay High School?

Inactive.User

Who should be Summer Bay High School Principal?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the moment I don't think it matters who the Principal is.  The school does not play a central day to day role in the show these days.

I would like to see the school once again become more central to the day to day life of the show and if that were to happen then the school should introduce a new Principal specifically written with that role being the main aspect of their character.

8 hours ago, John said:

At the moment I don't think it matters who the Principal is.  The school does not play a central day to day role in the show these days.

I would like to see the school once again become more central to the day to day life of the show and if that were to happen then the school should introduce a new Principal specifically written with that role being the main aspect of their character.

I think that by 2018 we will see it play a much more central role.

Currently VJ and Hunter are the only senior students in Year 12

Then there's Elly and Raffy who I believe are Year 9.

Once VJ and Hunter finish, and Elly and Raffy reach Year 10 then hopefully new students are brought in

Archived