Quick Questions

Si-Co

3 hours ago, Phoebe said:

I'm not sure where to post this but I've never known how far behind UK viewers are to Australian viewers? Is anyone able to tell me please? I'm just curious ^_^

All episodes for recent years in our Episode Guide, as well as the Upcoming Eps pages for both Australia and the UK, have both airdates included.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, FrancoPabloDiablo said:

Episode 6347 - UK broadcast 15th March. Just after Ash confronts Charlotte, have you any idea of the song that bookends the following scene where Olivia and Hunter go to do, well, you know? Am pretty sure it sounds like the same song.played at the beginning and end of the scene.

With You by Ellogram. Same guy that's behind St Leonards.

1 hour ago, Dan F said:

With You by Ellogram. Same guy that's behind St Leonards.

As usual Dan, spot on. Cheers.

On a separate note, I just watched the 2015 finale - what a cliffhanger. Thankfully we here in the UK don't have to wait weeks for the next episodes! It is bad enough we are already weeks behind Australia. Neighbours now broadcast episodes the same day in both Australia and the UK. I hope Home And Away might move towards this approach too.

1 hour ago, SunnyG12 said:

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played when Pippa was in hospital after being knocked by Kye? I remember it being  a really moving scene in hospital and the song definitely added to it.

One of my favourites from the show, it was Between Two Shores by Vika & Linda. The same one was used in Neighbours when Madge & Harold reunited following his 'return from the dead'.

There are two versions of it knocking around though, as they later did an acoustic, the one in the show was the original from their 1997 album 'Princess Tabu'.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dan F said:

One of my favourites from the show, it was Between Two Shores by Vika & Linda. The same one was used in Neighbours when Madge & Harold reunited following his 'return from the dead'.

There are two versions of it knocking around though, as they later did an acoustic, the one in the show was the original from their 1997 album 'Princess Tabu'.

Thank you so much, Dan. I'll try and track it down. Cheers - You have no idea how much I appreciate it.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...