Most Popular Character 2020

Dan F

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/12/2020 at 19:39, CaptainTed84 said:

Looks as though Jai has got a lot of votes!!! I thought I would be the only one but I suppose his storyline was up there as one of the better ones in 2020! 

He was number one or two on mine so he is going to be getting 6+ i think

Thanks so much Dan, and everyone else involved in this, it's truly wonderful to see this again!

Really great to see Maddy, Sasha, Natalie, Xavier, Gemma, Gina and Robertson made it, though part of me was hoping some of them would have gotten higher. I also found the bit about Sophie hilarious (and not all wrong). 

I didn't expect Scarlet to make another appearance, but you know what? Good for her. She really should have stuck around longer. 

I guess with Kit on the list again, not doing an Avengers joke would be a missed opportunity!? Well done! 

Can't wait for the next round up.

On 14/12/2020 at 00:18, D.B said:

That leads Martha, Ari, Tane and Mackenzie. If any of the current cast who didn't make it, it would probably be one of them.  

I would have said Colby, Jasmine, Mackenzie or Ari. I imagine Colby gas lost most of his fans in the last few months when voting was taking place

Archived