Most Popular Character 2020

Dan F

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it begins!! And keeping with tradition, my vote for Ben Murray, one of the few competent cops around recently (at least compared to all the other ones), made it. 

I'm honestly surprised to see Andy, Kat and Josh actually made it on the list, and frankly, I wouldn't have minded not seeing them. 

I'm surprised to see Zac, Angel and Lynn to have gotten so low on the list, I expected to see them higher up on the list (or hoped in the case of Zac).  

As for the current cast who didn't make it: I think the main stays are all safe. Dean, Ziggy, Nikau, Christian, Ryder and Jasmine are all very popular so they'll appear on the list. Willow, Justin, Tori, Bella and Colby still have some fans so they'll most likely make an appearance. That leads Martha, Ari, Tane and Mackenzie. If any of the current cast who didn't make it, it would probably be one of them.  

2 minutes ago, JackWilkins said:

Secondly,well because it wouldn’t be the same for me if I didn’t.. my Freya... you’ll always get that one point as long as I’m able to vote for you :P ^_^

It's funny because my Freya has become Axel haha, except I gave him 2 points this year. There's always that one complex guest character that one likes, that's both of ours (of course I can't get around everything Axel did but he was just a funny guy)

Archived