Detective Peter Baker Is Back!

Guest sxc_detective_baker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete says 'whats wrong leah' she says 'you have a visitor' as pete walks towards the back door he see's his mum standing with his dad, he goes to kiss his mum on the cheek when she moves her head and says 'well done pete about your job promtion then kisses him as hugs him tightly whilst hugging his mum he smiles at his dad then hakes his hand. leah says' come in'. They all walk towards the living room and eventually nolenne relises that dan is'nt around and says wheres dan? and have you been crying. pete says shall i tell them leah, leah holds pete hand (friendly way) noleene face drops PLEASE TELL ME WHERE MY SON IS!!!.

pete explains that dan was a gambling addict and he could of cost ryan his life because of it. Noleene starts crying whilst kevin just sits in shock, kevin walks out of the room about 10 seconds after, nolenne runs after him. pete hugs leah and says 'i need to tell you something else ' im pregnent' (petes face just beems) he is so happy for her and dan. leah explains that she doesnt think she could carry on being with dan and she has had enough of his secrets and lies. Leah then 'says i need someone who i can trust and can protect me!'

On the beach kevin walks toward noleen who is still upset ans is crying whilst on the phone.

Pete is still holding tight on to leah when he had a flash back of him holding leah hand in hospital

38723004_0001.jpg

and how she was thier for him when he was in a coma

LeahPete.jpg

This then leads pete to start to think how much he loves leah, also how she asked him on a date before the he got put in a coma. He then lets go off leahs hand and runs out of the house, as he runs out he bumps in to kevin and says im proud of you pete, looking after leah dans wife. pete says 'i have gotta go dad' he walks even faster. leah runs in to her bathroom and locks the door. leah pulls her phone out of her pocket and looks through her phone book and finds pete and rings peter. Pete answers and says 'im sorry leah' she says its ok. leah then says 'ow my god how.... NO...... IT'S YOU'. Pete says leah 'whats wrong'(no reply from leah) 'hold on im coming......' leah is dragged to a car out side her house.Pete drives fast as he can to get to leahs.........

Peter arrives at Leahs but there is no sign of her. He's franctically running round the house like a headless chicken shouting "LEAH!!!!" but there is no response.

He's thinking to himself 'I've really done it this time, why couldn't I just have stayed instead of running away from everything'

As he's walking towards the door, he sees last nigths kebabs all over the carpet but there is a spot of blood. There is a note attatched to the mirror on the wall. It says....' ashes to ahses, dust to dust'. His heart just stops! He looks up into the mirror and there's a flashback of ZOE. He races back into his car. He's contantly trying to phone Leahs mobile but it's dead. He's thinking, it cant be Zoe surely. She's dead! She's dead!

Back to Leah. She's tied up and gagged. She cant really see who is in the drivers seat as their face is hooded. All she can do is scream for help but no one is going to hear her. Suddenly the driver lets out an evil giggle. Leahs thinkingf to herself.....I know that giggle from somewhere!

All the windows of the car have been blackened out so she cant really see where she is. Suddenly the car comes ot a hault. The driver gets Leah by the legs and ties a bag over her head so she catn see anything.

At this stage Peter has found fresh tire tracks on the mud lane which no one hardly drives on so he follows them. He reads the noe again 'ashes to ashes, dust to dust'. He's thinking to himself...'oh no, not another riddle'!

Archived