Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

If you need to see mroe of Tims acting ability why did you even come here in the first place?!

Just leave and let us APPRECIATE Tim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might want to learn how to spell before you post!! Or use your preview button!!

As for leaving hmm I was going to and return when I had seen more of Dan's acting, now you can just go jump chick :D

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need to see mroe of Tims acting ability why did you even come here in the first place?!

Just leave and let us APPRECIATE Tim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might want to learn how to spell before you post!! Or use your preview button!!

As for leaving hmm I was going to and return when I had seen more of Dan's acting, now you can just go jump chick :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why whats wrong with my spelling?

Ohh no I can't spell 'more' I can't live anymore! I think I might take your advice and go jump of a bridge cause obviously spelling is the most important thing in the world and if I can't spell 'more' I may as well be dead!

Don't worry about it SBB. Colette is just being a bitch, she clearly can't read because the topic title is a "Tim Campbell appreciation" thread not a Dan Baker one :unsure: The character of Dan on a soap show has nothing to do with Tim, he has done other work you know...

Don't worry about it SBB. Colette is just being a bitch, she clearly can't read because the topic title is a "Tim Campbell appreciation" thread not a Dan Baker one  :unsure: The character of Dan on a soap show has nothing to do with Tim, he has done other work you know...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that is so true~! :D Plus in real life Tim is soooo awesome :D

whatever <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such an intelligent and mature comeback.

Oh and for those who are too thick to realize, since this happened a few weeks ago, that was sarcasm. Consult a dictionary if you don't understand what it means. A dictionary is a book with loads of words that, when put together, can form a whole understandable sentence. Usually anyway.

Archived