Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

Yes but incase you didn't notice the title of this thread is Tim Campbell APPRECIATION..maybe you should learn to read

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although you are always entitled to your own opinion ... this particular thread is for saying what you like about Tim ... not knocking him down!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for god's sake people get a grip :blink: Did I not say that maybe here in the UK we haven't seen Dan's best acting yet? ????

Did anyone actually reply and and give me positives about forthcoming Dan appearances? No !! Did any one actually bother to say * oh well what about when he............ blah blah* No

You just showed all your true colours :rolleyes:

Angelgirl thanks for your support chick

How can I learn to appreciate Dan if you lot don't discuss his acting abilities and his capabilities for the future ?

Not every actor is appreciated straight away, it is a founded and given experienced fact that be it actors or singers etc that grow on you have a longer imprint in your mind.

Oh for god's sake people get a grip  :blink:  Did I not say that maybe here in the UK we haven't seen Dan's best acting yet? ????

Did anyone actually reply and and give me positives about forthcoming Dan appearances? No !! Did any one actually bother to say * oh well what about when he............ blah blah* No

You just showed all your true colours  :rolleyes:

How can I learn to appreciate Dan if you lot don't discuss his acting abilities and his capabilities for the future ?

Not every actor is appreciated straight away, it is a founded and given experienced fact that be it actors or singers etc that grow on you have a longer imprint in your mind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, didn't mean to seem rude and not explain my opinion :( And to be honest ... up until very recently I thought exactly the same thing as you! It is true that he used to be almost a background character, with his only purpose to be Leah's new husband, but in Aus he has just had a storyline of his own. This was Dan's gambling addiction and Ryan's abduction. In this he showed his acting ability in that he expressed real emotion and made an unbelievable story seem believable. Considering his past nothingness, he managed to hold up the storyline amazingly well by himself! This showed his acting talent and the few times I have met him showed me what a nice guy he is. So this is why I think what I think about Tim Campbell! :) However I completely understand what you mean ...

Oh for god's sake people get a grip  :blink:  Did I not say that maybe here in the UK we haven't seen Dan's best acting yet? ????

You just showed all your true colours  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have already read about Dan's upcoming stuff... honestly!

I love Tim.....NOW.I agree,he was pointless until the gambling storyline,though he's always been kind of funny with good facial expressions.

The whole gambling thing just started happening when i met him actually,and he's a really nice,funny guy in real life to.

I resented him at fist becourse he was the new cousellor at the school,and i thought he was replacing Noah 2 seconds after he died,something nobody can ever do. :D But i'm over it now,they can't help what the scriptwriters do. :)

Archived