Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Dan as a character, he is really warm and loving. He is funny, he has such as expressive face, unlike some of the characters who basically have a sad face and a happy face and nothing inbetween! Him and Leah make a lovely couple, much better than if Leah was with Peter, which was kind of where they were headed before Peter ended up in a coma. I'm glad that happened, because if it hadn't Leah would probably be with Peter and not Dan. Go Dan! :)

Is Tim real? Sorry I mistook him for a plank of wood, although that would be insulting to the wood  <_< Maybe here in the UK we haven't seen his best bits yet, infact I don't think we have seen any bits that make me say oh Dan what a wonderfull character?

I mean what has he contributed to Summer Bay? Answers on a post card please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe this was covered in the opening post. Please read threads before contributing. Thanks.

Is Tim real? Sorry I mistook him for a plank of wood, although that would be insulting to the wood  <_< Maybe here in the UK we haven't seen his best bits yet, infact I don't think we have seen any bits that make me say oh Dan what a wonderfull character?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe this was covered in the opening post. Please read threads before contributing. Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EXCUSE ME :rolleyes: I belive your opinion was covered in the opening thread :rolleyes: not mine :rolleyes: if the mods have a problem with my posts then they can tell me, but who are you? :rolleyes: exactly a no one so I will express my opinion freely where ever I wish, you are free to Pm me if you have a problem with this or you can just lump it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EXCUSE ME :rolleyes: I belive your opinion was covered in the opening thread :rolleyes: not mine :rolleyes: if the mods have a problem with my posts then they can tell me, but who are you? :rolleyes: exactly a no one so I will express my opinion freely where ever I wish, you are free to Pm me if you have a problem with this or you can just lump it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

Yes but incase you didn't notice the title of this thread is Tim Campbell APPRECIATION..maybe you should learn to read

And I agree with that aswell

Archived