Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there's a Tim Campbell appreciation. The only reason the chracter exists is so Leah can have a husband.

That is pretty stupid comment, you could say the same thing about any new character that comes in: Martha and Ric are only there so Alf has grandchildren, Tony is only there so Jack & Lucas have a dad etc......

I love Dan, he's my fav character, so warm & funny & Tim is a brillant actor, one of the best on the show. He & Ada great together, I REALLY hope he is not leaving!

I like Tim. I haven't been majorly into Dan's storylines, but there's something about him on screen that I just find very watchable. It's definitely more to do with Tim than Dan. However, I haven't seen any of the Aussie episodes... I'm hoping they give Tim storylines he can really get his teeth into and use to show what he's made of. Otherwise from what I've seen, they're wasting him. And Dan, actually.

Tim Campbell is such a nice guy and is funny in real life too! I've met him several times and he always seems so sweet and genuine. Regardless of his character Dan's previous boring-ness :lol: , he has become much more interesting and displayed real acting talent recently, so it will be a shame to lose him from the show!

Is Tim real? Sorry I mistook him for a plank of wood, although that would be insulting to the wood <_< Maybe here in the UK we haven't seen his best bits yet, infact I don't think we have seen any bits that make me say oh Dan what a wonderfull character?

I mean what has he contributed to Summer Bay? Answers on a post card please?

Is Tim real? Sorry I mistook him for a plank of wood, although that would be insulting to the wood  <_< Maybe here in the UK we haven't seen his best bits yet, infact I don't think we have seen any bits that make me say oh Dan what a wonderfull character?

I mean what has he contributed to Summer Bay? Answers on a post card please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true that he has only just become a worthwhile character and shown his acting talents in the very recent gambling addiction etc. storyline ... not sure if you have seen that yet in the UK.

I really hope he isn't leaving. I mean Leah's pregnancy..Peter back in town. Apparently Peter causes trouble between Leah and Dan so there are a few interesting storylines. I love hin. My love for him has increased since seeing him at Carols on Sunday night. His sister lives here, in Adelaide, which is great. She is engaged too so he would probably be here for the wedding. He was great. The crowd loved him. He even rushed on stage to help Todd with the 12 days of Christmas. I love his voice. Hope he comes back. Don't leave Home and Away. Or if you have to come back to Adelaide!

Archived