Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

I've certainly become quite a big Dan-fan of late.

At first I resented him, thinking he was just a Peter-replacement, and of course that made me rather :angry: and a touch :( . I even wanted him to be stalker, and devised a substantial theory to back my suspicions up....but, alas, to no avail.

But I have since warmed to him enormously so. He has a very cute and infectious smile, and I agree, Ada's giggles seem very natural when he is around. He works very well as a comedy actor, his facial expresions and slightly goofy way he portrays Dan make him very lovable. And I have heard and read only glowing reports of Tim as a person....he just give soff that vibe of being a very genuine and lovely chap...so yes, I too very much appreciate him. :lol:

Although I still think it would have been cool if Dan were the stalker. I'd love to see him go a little bit crazy.

:wink:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I'm starting to really appreciate Tim Campbell in Home and Away. I think he's a damn good actor.  :P

I never paid much attention to him before because I found Dan kind of boring, in fact even though I watch H&A religously it took me ages to get used to him. For a long time, every time he appeared I would be like "Who's that guy? When did he come into the show?" When I finally started remembering who he was, I was pretty disinterested because his character had been given no real effort by the writers.

But now I've seen some of the recent aussie episodes involving his addiction and Ryan's abduction, I suddenly noticed how great Tim C is. And now I watch his current UK episodes (we're leading up to the wedding) with a whole new perspective. I love his little quirks and facial expressions he makes which always make Leah (and I think Ada) laugh. He's very good at humour and at the same time can suddenly become deadly serious all in a split second.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HERE HERE! I totally agree! Couldn't have put it better myself, and I get the feeling all the cute expressions he does are his own and not his characters and that Ada genuinely laughs at his humour :rolleyes:

I can't believe there's a Tim Campbell appreciation. The only reason the chracter exists is so Leah can have a husband.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which was the reason I said he used to be boring and pointless. But now his character is coming into his own. Besides, unless I'm sadly mistaken, this thread is a tribute to Tim Campbell the actor. Not Dan Baker the character. You do know the difference... right? Does no-one think on this forum before they post anymore?

I take it nobody knows. Haha... all good. But yea, I agree with whoever said that Dan was just there so Leah could have a husband but I also have to agree with Ste's last comment. He has come into a character of his own recently and his acting has been really good.

I wonder how they're going to seperate Leah and Dan because they've been through a lot together and have made it through. Knowing the producers though, he'll probably get killed off and Leah will have to put up with another husband's death (excluding the fact that Vinnie is alive and sort-of well).

I can't believe there's a Tim Campbell appreciation. The only reason the chracter exists is so Leah can have a husband.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um hate to tell you this but Tim Campbell isn't the character Dan Baker is :rolleyes: and this appreciation thread is about the ACTOR Tim who is a really nice guy.

YAY FOR TIM!!

Tim is such a top bloke :D Me and my friend have met him 3 times and he remembered us :lol: He is so nice and friendly and down to earth :D

Not only that but he has changed Dan from being a background character to a main character :D Well that was also the scripts but you get my jist haha :D

Archived