Tim Campbell

Guest Andy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a new dream catcher last night, and man did it work. I dreamt that I was at school, Dan was my teacher, and Mohinder Suresh worked there as well :blink: I'm not sure if I should go into the details of what happened next, but... thank you dream catcher :)

Hmmm...I have a dream catcher kit in my crafts table. I think it's time I got going on making it! ;)

Luvin' Tim,

Jonno

• 3 weeks later...

From Herald Sun Newspaper (Melbourne).... Tim and Anthony Callea an ITEM!!!!

TIM Campbell has ended months of speculation and confirmed that he is seeing Idol heart-throb Anthony Callea.

Confidential hinted at the romance late last year after the pair were spied together at a number of locations.

Ex-Home and Away actor Campbell made it official to Vega's breakfast team yesterday, under tough questioning from ex-Big Brother housemate Chrissie Swan.

"There was stuff written in the paper a while ago . . . and actually Anthony and I are a bit of an item at the moment," Campbell said.

"The question was asked a while ago and we weren't, but we have gotten to a point where we are very happy together."

The announcement appeared to surprise Vega breakfast host Ian Dickson, who also manages Campbell through his company Watercooler.

"That's the first I have heard you actually say that you are," Dicko said.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived