Tim Campbell

Guest Andy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're yet to see this.... but im shocked to hear about it.

He has been a great character throughout his years on the show, with various links to several, if not all, the characters on the show, one way or another.

He was far more than just Peter's brother or Leah's husband, I find it hard to believe that the people of the Bay would let him leave without a proper send of. :angry:

Im not surprised that the writers thought that a J/M/S situation would be more interesting to watch (yet again) on the day that Dan leaves. :(

What's wrong with them? :angry:

Just want to say congrats to Time on what was in today's Adelaide (where I'm from) Advertiser.

It must of been hard for him to finally come out tell the public he's gay but I don't think people will think much of it. He's a great actor and TV host, and I'm sure will be in the industry for many years to come. (possibly as the new Dancig With The Stars host!)

GO TIM!

I was sooo proud of Dan when he refused to sign the counselling papers to end Jack and Martha's marriage. IMO it shows him as a man of strong principal. :wub:

A man of such strong principle would have never chosen a job over his family - especially when he was really upset that Amanda had taken Ryan to the states with her when they divorced.

Silly writers really underestimate the fans and their memories. :lol:

Dan might as well have died in Summer Bay - it would have been a far better and worthy exit.

I made a new dream catcher last night, and man did it work. I dreamt that I was at school, Dan was my teacher, and Mohinder Suresh worked there as well :blink: I'm not sure if I should go into the details of what happened next, but... thank you dream catcher :)

Archived