Tim Campbell

Guest Andy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am dreading the next couple of weeks as he leaves soon. Although someone just suggested that Dan does die which is why Amanda comes back. But I think she just comes back so Ryan can visit everyone again. Well I am hoping that is the case. I couldn't handle it if he dies.

I hate to say it but Dan does indeed die while in America! I still can't believe it!

It's one of those spoilers where I wish I didn't read it, 'cause it changes the context of EVERYTHING... I keep looking at Dan as a marked man... I can't be happy for him starting a new chapter in his life... because I know it's going to be the shortest chapter ever written :(

Dan to Leah last night: "Are we doing the right thing?"

Me to the TV: "NO!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!! STAY IN SUMMER BAY WHERE IT'S SAAAAAFE!!!!!!"

Summer Bay, safe?? Gosh, this spoiler's even made me delusional!

It's one of those spoilers where I wish I didn't read it, 'cause it changes the context of EVERYTHING... I keep looking at Dan as a marked man... I can't be happy for him starting a new chapter in his life... because I know it's going to be the shortest chapter ever written :(

Dan to Leah last night: "Are we doing the right thing?"

Me to the TV: "NO!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!! STAY IN SUMMER BAY WHERE IT'S SAAAAAFE!!!!!!"

Summer Bay, safe?? Gosh, this spoiler's even made me delusional!

We've still got all that to come over here! :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am outraged! The JSM rubbish overshadowed Dan's departure! It was like blink and he was gone. None of his friends were around to see him off, they were all at the dreaded JS wedding bbq.

Dan has been so appallingly treated by the show its no wonder Tim wanted to leave. I would too.

Let's all complain together, who wants to complain with me? :(

I am outraged! The JSM rubbish overshadowed Dan's departure! It was like blink and he was gone. None of his friends were around to see him off, they were all at the dreaded JS wedding bbq.

Dan has been so appallingly treated by the show its no wonder Tim wanted to leave. I would too.

Let's all complain together, who wants to complain with me? :(

I'm with you Natasha! I was expecting a big emotional send off just like every other main character that has left had but he was gone just like that! I am absolutely fuming! :angry: It's as if Dan never existed! I'll miss him so much! :(

Dan certainly did not get the send off he deserved. It really has become the Jack and Martha show. They paid much more attention to Martha leaving and she was gone for what ... one episode !

What a lot of rubbish they are feeding us. First they said Dan was goin to get a worthy exit and that they character of Dan was not going to be killed off. Then they get rid off him quick smart and soon after that he dies off screen ... very disappointing.

I'm sitting here wondering why they split up all the best couples. I mean Dan and Leah are meant for each other IMO and they go and split them up in such a tragic way while Peter and Amanda sailed off into the sunset together to live happily every after. :(:wacko:

I don't think Peter and Amanda are living "happily" in the sunset....... :wink:

Archived