Tim Campbell

Guest Andy

This is the first I've heard about Dan leaving and suffice to say I am not pleased. Why oh why do all the best characters leave or get their character messed up (which is what happened to Peter IMO) :angry: As well as losing one of the best charries it will mean Dan and Leah's marriage will break up which is sad as they are about the only couple in the Bay with a half decent marriage :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been a huge Dan fan (he didn't do much for me, but I didn't dislike him, but I do believe he is talented and I hope to see him return to the bay after he does leave. In a way, I wish the writers would find a reason to break up Leah and Dan. I think it would be a powerful and memorable exit for Dan and would also give him more screen time until he leaves. I wonder if more adults will move to the bay now that most have left this year/plan to leave?

Yeah, I hope that they bring more adults in the show as well.

I feel the same about Dan, don't dislike him but I won't miss him when he's gone. I do think they should give him a memorable exit. Him leaving without Leah just for a job would be really stupid and unbelievable. I would much rather see them break up or even kill him off ...

• 3 weeks later...

With Dan due to leave home and away soon we were wondering if any of his fans would like to tell us their opinions on him? It need only be a paragraph but will be published on the main site after he has left. You can write anything really, about his character, the actor, his storylines, his time in the bay. Any submissions can be PMd to a moderator/ Dan F or one of our contributors Bttb-rox! and Ryan. Many thanks.

:)

Archived