Tim Campbell

Guest Andy

Dan is one of my favourites at the moment. I like the fact he's a nice character without being boringly nice. He just needs more storylines, afterall if they can think up new storylines for the likes of Sally and Peter every week (who aren't particularly the most exciting characters) then they can think up some good ones for Dan. He's the best Baker.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought I would come in here to say what a great (underused) character Dan is, and what a fantastic actor Tim is! I think there are a quite a few storylines Dan could be involved in...that don't neccesarily have to revolve around Drew etc.

The marraige breakdown with Leah in 2005/early 06 was really well done IMO. Tim and Ada both acted their socks off too!! :lol::D

(Tim's dog Reggie is such a cutie...I want him cloned :wub:).

Tim is also appears as a PA in Dynasty-The Making of a Guilty Pleasure. It is on FiveLife this weekend. Holly Brisley is also in it. She plays Heather Locklear(Sammy-Jo). She actually does look like her!

So did anyone watch this then? Holly looked so young! Tim was soooo funny as a cheesy American PA! :lol: His accent had me in stitches. He also looked sooooo hot without his stubble! :wub:

Archived