• Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya, I got a new part for you!

Becky

Part Four

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

*THE BAKER'S NEW HOUSE*

*THE LIVING ROOM*

Clare Brody sat on her new sofa and remembered. It was exactly today that 7 years ago she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She hadn't thought of names for her as she was too busy thinking how she would cope. At first she thought Lucy, then Ellie, then she decided on the baby's name. Becky (not Rebekah) Charlotte Brody. Today would also be the day her new born babies came home.

Then again a figure of a girl who was about 6 or 7 appeared, though this time she sat next to Clare on the sofa and put her arm round her. This was not Emily, she was a different girl. It was Becky.She spoke softly, knowing Clare was in pain.

Becky: Don't cry mum, I don't want you to be sad, neither does nan, grandad, Lauren, Kate. And I'm so proud of you, we all are, you and dad are being so strong, but I want you to look after Sarah, Josh, Chloe, Kayla, Luke and Emily. They're your babies, too.

Clare: Becky, I can never get over you, you never spoke a word while you were alive to me or anyone.

Becky: I'm saying what I felt now, mum, I feel happy that you have the mos cute little babies ever but I'm sad that your sad (laugh) I'm still your baby, mum. But you can't try to pretend anyomore.

With those wise words Becky dissapeared in front of Clare. She felt a sudden weight lift off her, again, she did not know what it was , but she knew it was how Becky wanted her to feel. It felt right.

*THE NEXT DAY (TUESDAY) *

*9 IN THE MORNING*

*THE BEACH*

Clare and Peter stroled along the beach, each pushing a triple pram, they discussed their feelings around Becky's birthday and Clare had told Peter of the previous day.

Then a couple holding hands walked up to them and looked amazed at the babies, they were even more amazed when they saw the faces of the adults, well, Dan was anyway.

Dan: (astonised) PETER?!

Peter: DAN?!

Leah: Hiya, It's good to finally met you, Peter.

Peter: I take it your Leah, then.

Leah: yes, I am

Clare: Hi, I'm Clare, Peter's wife.

Dan: wife? kids? I think I'm having some sort of illusion!

Peter: Nope, it's real, these are our 3 week old sextuplets, Sarah, Josh, Chloe,Kayla, Luke and Emily.

Dan: (awkward) I didn't think you'd ever have anymore kids, you know, after, well, you know who.

Clare: (smile) it's okay, you can say her name, me and Pete found it best if we talk openely about it.

Dan: that's great,maybe you should come round to ours with the kids and meet our kids, later, maybe, say 7?

Peter: that'd be great, thanks mate.

After that Dan and Leah walked away and Clare and Peter stood there, thinking until another couple came up to them to see these amazing kids, but Clare couldn't help thinking there was another amazing kid up there. Becky. But now, this thought made her happier.

All the time Clare saw Becky, but she was still unsure that she was here, all she knew ius that she had to do what she said. Then she heard Peter say it.

Peter: Well, remember, Hun, life is not the breaths you take in a moment but the moments that take your breath away.

Then she remembered, seeing Becky again took her breath away, which proved Becky didn't have to be breathing to be alive.

More soon!

x x x x

BECKY

PART SEVEN

The first part of this part is Dan's point of view on things and the second half is normal part kind of thing. Oh, and I decided Clare's a doctor instead of a copper. Well, here ya go...

Dan's P.O.V

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

That day when I saw my brother and Clare Brody, of all people, walking along the beach each pushing a TRIPLE pram, I got the shock of my life.

After Becky died Clare left, well, not straightaway, she left on her 16th birthday, a year after Becky and her sister passed away, she'd been staying with us because my mum felt sorry for her. She lost her parents in a car crash and 3 months later her little sister, Laura, who was only six, lost her battle for life, she had cancer. It was always Clare who looked after Laura till she died, she looked after Becky too. Her other sister, Kate, 19 was way too busy going out and getting drunk every night. Three months after Laura died Kate and Becky died in the fire. It must have been at least 6 weeks before Clare spoke a word, she was always crying.

Pete told me he found Clare 4 years ago, a year after he lost contact with our family. They met in a bar where Clare worked and they lived in The City until they wanted to move to Summer Bay. The kids are so cute. I haven't quite got round to telling mum, dad and Hannah (their sister) that I found Peter again or that he is married and has kids. I don't really know whether I should, Peter was kicked out our family, but I know mum wants to find him.

*THE NEXT DAY*

*NOAH'S BAR*

Clare and Peter Baker walked in to the bar and went straight for the till.

Peter: (to Alf) hi, can I have 2 mango juice smoothies please?

Alf: sure, hang on a minute, your Dan Baker's brother aren't you, Peter, isn't it?

Peter: yeah, hi, its good too meet you.

Alf: I'm Alf, and I take it this must be your wife Clare, then?

Clare: yes, hi.

Alf: I heard your the ones with six 3 week old, is that right?

Peter: (laugh) yup, Sarah, Josh, Chloe, Kayla, Luke and Emily.

Alf: sounds like you have your hands full, where are they now?

Clare: with Dan, he wanted to look after them with Leah.

Sally and Flynn walked in to the bar and heard Alf call them over so they walked to the bar.

Sally: Hiya Alf.

Alf: Hi, Sally, Flynn, this is Clare and Peter Baker, Peter is Dan's brother.

Flynn: it's lovely to meet you.

Sally: Oh, yeah, Dan told us about you, is it true you have 6 kids?

Peter: yes, Sarah, Josh, Chloe, Kayla, Luke and Emily, they're three weeks.

Alf: Flynn here's a doctor, aren't you, Flynn?

Flynn: Sure am.

Clare: oh, really, me too.

Sally: that’s great, will you be going back to work after maternity leave?

Alf, Clare, Peter, Sally and Flynn continued to talk and get to know each other and then Clare whispered something to herself.

Clare: Becky Charlotte Baker, out, your underage, sweetheart, I'll see you later, I love you.

*******************************************************more soon

x x x x

• 2 weeks later...

BECKY

PART EIGHT

This part is set when the kids are about 10 months old . It's from Becky's P.O.V.

BECKY'S P.O.V

I am now 9. I died when I was 9 months old. My life seems shallow, I spend all my time looking after my mum, dad, litle brothers and sisters, and all my friends. I'm only nine and I'm dead but I can still tell you my little brothers and sisters personalities, even if I haven't met them, isn't that spooky?

Sarah's quiet but really clever. Josh's just plain mad, he can just about crawl but he tries every day to walk. Chloe spends all her time screaming, crying or playing, she won't sleep.

Kayla pretends that she's not bothered but when's she's left alone, she cries, she will never be alone, she has me. Luke has the saddest cry but the happiest laugh, I want to make him happy 24/7. Emily is just like me, she cries when she gets what she wants and laughs when she wants something. As my dad says, she's completely backwards.

Now I'm waching mum and dad put them asleep, my dad thinks they're all going crazy, satring at this white shining star and smiling when they see it. Mum knows it's me, I told her to wait and see how long it takes for him to figure it out, I bet on 3 years but mum says that I should bet, it's bad. I see where it got uncle Dan.

Mum's doing what she does every night, when she tucks Em in, who she does last she says goodnight to me, dad used to, he doesn't any more, he's too scared. He thought mum was upset so he's scred of upsetting her but he's hiding the fact that he's way more upset than mum, he doesn't know I'm with him.

Clare: good night, Becky, you'll wake up tomorrow.

Mum says that because she knows I won't wake up tomorrow. She wants to tell herself that my spirit will always be here. Then I hear a voice.

Peter: Good night, my angel, this isn't goodbye.

They both are.

Hope ya liked it , next part'll be longer!

Archived