How many times a day do you visit BTTB forum?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm...it kinda depends how bored I am. I'll log on here for about 5 minutes and look at the threads, sometimes reply and then leave. If I'm really bored I'll keep coming back on and back on, and then getting really annoyed when I see nothings changed in the last 5 minutes since I've been on :P

I only come on here for general chat, and sometimes the episode summaries and downloads, now...I haven't been on the general discussion forum for aggggesss!

• 2 weeks later...

Erm...it kinda depends how bored I am. I'll log on here for about 5 minutes and look at the threads, sometimes reply and then leave. If I'm really bored I'll keep coming back on and back on, and then getting really annoyed when I see nothings changed in the last 5 minutes since I've been on  :P

I only come on here for general chat, and sometimes the episode summaries and downloads, now...I haven't been on the general discussion forum for aggggesss!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's exactly what i'm like lol. If im bored, ill come on BTTB and stay on for like an hour or so and i'll reply to some topics and then check back in like 5 - 10 mins later after i replied and see no one has replied lol because i only sent my post like 5 minutes ago.

If no-one still doesn't reply i think right im going off now lol and then i come on BTTB a day later and loads of people have replied so it makes me stay on and chat again. I don't normally visit the general chat bit but now i have, i think it's quite good!

• 1 year later...

Archived