Best Kiss

Guest britishrules

which couple has the best kiss scenes?  

463 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Sally and Flynn, because the kiss that sticks out most in my mind is when Sally arranged with Shelly to have the drop-in-centre to herself, and she decorated it and everything for Flynn (then the wonderfully talented Martin Dingle-Wall) - and the kiss in that episode was amazing! (From what I remember anyway, long time ago to me now ...)

Does anyone else remember that kiss - I think it was the same episode that Charlotte realised that Jude's feelings for her weren't so deep running after all ... I just loved that episode (for the happy bits, not the sadness, I'm not that mean)!

I'm not so sure about Joel McIlroy as Flynn - not as passionate.

Was pretty impressed with Scott and Hayley's kiss in the bar though as a (reasonably) close second - I've noticed it around as an avatar.

• 3 months later...

Archived