15?!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Guest amzy angel

After ages of saying I'd do it, here is an explaniation of my complicated fic!

Clare and Pete are married and live in Summer Bay the got married after cop school( :rolleyes: )and they have 15 kids:

Rebekah,Ruby,Rachel-16. Sophie and Molly-13. Leo-12. Chelsea- 10.

Hannah- 8. Josh, Jayme and Justin-6. Dylan-4. Ben and Ashleigh-2.

and finally Caitlin-9 months. And for the sake of the fic being like it is, I will say there is a history of multiple births in both their families!

Will post next part later tonight!

x x x x

Decided to post next part now!

Part One

* THE BAKER HOUSE*

*THE KITCHEN*

*RANDOM SATURDAY*

*ABOUT 9 IN THE MORNING*

(Clare in the kitchen, making breakfast)

Clare: (shout) BECKY, RACH, RUBES! GET DOWN HERE! (look at long timetable on wall) YOU'RE SEEING LUCY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jayme run into kitchen) mummy, where's daddy gone?

Clare: He's taken Caitlin, Josh, Ben, Ash, Dylan and Han for a walk on the beach, he'll be back in half an hour, coz he's gunbna take some of you to see the animals in the zoo!

Jayme: Can I bring Snowy? (pulls out her teddy)

Clare:Course ya can babes!

(Jayme hug Clare)

(Leo walk in room)

Leo: mum, can I borrow a tenner to go to town with Nashy and Colli please?

Clare:(sigh) alright, but only if you look after Jayme and tell Chelsea, Sophie, Molls, Becky,Rubes and Rach I'm going out!

Leo: alright, (to Jayme) you'll be a good squirt won't you?

Jayme:(cry) mummy, he's calling me squirt again!

Clare: (pick up handbag) leave your sister alone Leo, all of them infact and tell the triplets that I want my straigthners back!

Leo: fine, whatever mum!

Jayme: (sees Clare walking to door) bye bye mummy!

Leo: cya , woudn't wanna be ya.

(Clare leave)

* THAT NIGHT*

*THE BAKER HOUSE*

*CLARE AND PETE'S ROOM*

*ABOUT 1 IN THE MORNING*

(Clare and Pete asleep in the bed)

(Dylan come running in)

Dylan: (shouting) MUMMY! DADDY! BEN WOKDED ME UP AND HE WON'T SHUT UP!

(Ben come running in)

Ben: I didn't! (also shouting)

(Caitlin start crying)

Pete: (sigh) I'll get her babes!

(leave the room)

Clare: Ben, Dylan, go back to bed, it's 1 in the morning!

Dylan and Ben: sorry mummy!

(go back to bed)

(Clare go back to bed)

(Greenday song start banging loudly)

Clare: (shout) LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will post more soon if people like!

x x x x

Amzy has new part for you! here it is! It's a bit of a boring part I know but anyway, I promise that it'll be better next time!

* ten oclock the next day*

*the beach*

(clare and pete walking along the beach, clare pushing a single pram with caitlin in, pete walking by her side pushing a double pram with ben and ashleigh in, josh, jayme and justin all running slightly infront of clare and pete, dylan holding on to caitlin's pram)

(clare and pete suddenly stop)

clare: (shout) josh, jayme, justin, come back!

(justin, josh and jayme all run back)

justin: daddy, are we going to see aunty kate today?

pete: yeah, jay, we're going to go home, get everyone else then we're gunna get going to kate's house, okay?

justin: alright daddy!

jayme: mummy, I'm hungry!

ben: mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashleigh: daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clare: kids, we're gunna go home now,

dyaln: (let go of pram then fall over and start crying) mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hurtded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clare: I know sweetie, let's get you home.

*the baker house*

*chelsea and hannah's room*

(hannah and chelsea listening to atomic kitten on the radio, dancing)

clare:(knock) girls, it's time to go to kate's now, hurry up, you got half an hour to get ready!

chelsea and hannah: alright, mum!

chelsea: han, have you got that lipstick that mum got you for christmas? can I borrow it?

hannah: I've got it, but you can't borrow it, you might get your filthy lips on it!!!!!!!!!!!

chelsea: (shout) HANNAH PIPPA BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(start chasing hannah round the room)

Hope you like, next part soon!

x x x x

New part time!

Rebekah, Ruby and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months.

I decided to post a list of the children's names with every part because I keep forgetting their names and I'm sure you do too, and here's part 3!

I know it's short, but, whatever!

Part Three

*AT KATE'S HOUSE*

*THE LIVING ROOM*

After The Simpsons had finished some of the children went outside to play football whilst the others went to play some place else , with the exception of a sleeping Caitlin sat on Clare's knee, whilst their parents stayed in the Living room to chat.

*LATER*

Pete: So, Kate, we heard baby number 4 is on it's way.

Kate: (laugh) yep, me and Kieran are so happy!

Clare: Where is Kieran anyways?

Kate: He's working, and h...

Justin then came into the living room to tell them some news.

Justin: MUMMY, DADDY, KATE! RUBY'S HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The horrified parents all remained silent and followed a bursting Justin.

* INDIA'S ROOM*

All of the children sat, gathered round India's double bed, watching on at an exhausted looking Ruby holding a screaming baby girl in her arms.

Clare: (understanding) Are you alright, babes?

Ruby: mum, dad, I'm really sorry!

Clare and Pete sat on the end of India's bed, holding their arms out to an upset Ruby.

Pete: Babe, it's okay, your sixteen, it's legal.

They all looked on and admired the new baby girl, Chloe Aleesha Baker.

Hope you liked, more soon

x x x x

New part time! This part's based round Ruby's thoughts about her new baby daughter.

Rebekah, Ruby - CHLOE-and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months.

PART FOUR

* THE HOSPITAL*

*CHLOE'S ROOM*

Ruby Baker walked in to her newborn daughter's hospital room and walked over to her cot. Nothing could prepare her for the face of that child. Ruby gazed in to Chloe's eyes and saw her mother's face, it was all soft, gurgly.

Clare walked in to see her baby girl looking into the eyes of her baby girl. She was prepared to have the triplets, Ruby could never have been prepared, from that moment she could hear the words, "I want to be just like you, mummy", Ruby's first words, pounding in her ears.Then she knew she must help them both.

Clare: Your so brave, Rubes.

Ruby turned to her mother, who had a smile on her face.

Ruby: How can I be brave if I never told you, You and dad have been brill about this, I thought you where gunna kill me, throw me out.

Clare walked over to Chloe's cot and looked at the tot's smiling face.

Clare: She looks just like you whne you where little, she's pleased to be here, Rubes, she wants her mum. I'd never abandon you, Ruby, I don't care how young you are, I care that your safe and that Chloe is too!

Ruby: The one thing I can hope for with this baby is that she's happy with us, she loves us, because one of the millions of things you and dad was that it doesn't matter how much you feel love isn't around you have to get on with things then love will come to you.

Clare: As you father says, Better to...

Ruby: To be scared of loving a person, than to be scred of loving yourslf.

Clare: He's proud of you, ya know! we all are!

Ruby: Thanks ,mum, so, how does it feel to be a grandmother at 33?

Clare: Awful!

Ruby: Well, you'll be 40 next!

Clare: god, I feel so sorry for myself!

Peter, and ALL the children stood behind Clare and said together:

All: She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Rubbish, I know, but, oh, well!

more soon!

x x x x

New part time!!!!!!!!!! Thsi part is all from the point of view of some of her brothers and sisters of their new baby niece.

Rebekah, Ruby and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months.

Rebekah:

I couldn't believe it when I returned from playing football that day at Kate;s house, my baby sister( by like an hour) had this screaming, crying little baby in her arms, at first I was like, she must be Kate's but then I realised she wasn't my baby sis anymore, she was a mother. And my other baby sister knew about it.

Rachel:

Okay, I got to admit it, I knew Rubes was pregnant all along, she told me, I think that's why Becks is in such a mood with me, Ruby told me and not her. I was still suprised by the way Rubes was o protective of Aleesha from the second she was born.

Sophie:

Of Course I'm happy to see Ruby so happy but A BABY! was that necassary? She's been depressed for years now, I thought she was just miserabel, now, after years of being miserable, it's good to see my big sister smiling.

Molly:

I bet Rubes is well pleased, she's got a little girl, I feel glad that Aleesha wasn't a boy, I have no idea what she would of called him, imagine, Rooney Paris Baker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ahhhhhhhhhhhh!)

Leo:

Dear God, I like, never ask you for anything, please never let me have kids, I mean I'm used to babies, I've seen 9 of them, but seing Aleesha's birth was the worst thing ever! Eeeeeeeeeee!

Chelsea:

OMG! I always said I'd like a little baby girl coz all dolls are fake but I think I've changed my mind, Aleesha's always screaming, always wanting summink, I think I'll stick to dolls, thanks!

Hannah:

BABY!BABY!BABY!BABY! I'm WAY too excited to say anythink else, I want a baby, wwhy does Ruby get one and I don't? Why can't I have baby?

Josh:

Great! Now we have another screaming baby in the house! We've got Caitlin and Aleesha, why do babies scream?

Jayme:

Little Leesha looked like a dolly when she camded out, she was crying, lots and lots though, like Caitlin!

Justin:

Ruby had a lickle girl .Mummy and daddy said that we have to be nice to Ruby and help her with baby, I think his name's Karl...

Dylan:

Mummy said that Ruby had a baby, I asked her what a baby is and she showed me Lisa and then I knew what one was. I'm a clever boy, daddy said so.

More soon

x x x x

Rebekah, Ruby - CHLOE-and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months.

15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Part:6

This part is a songfic set about a month after Chloe's birth and Rebekah (Bex) is having a tough time after her boyfriend dumps her, I was bored of it being all action I think it's all set in her head. The words and Behind These Hazel Eyes by kelly Clarkson.It's quite sad.

Seems like just yesterday

You were a part of me

I used to stand so tall

I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hanging on

I can't do this anymore, pretending I don't care,I've had enough, it's too tough for me to handle, I asked Rubes why she's so happy. She had no answer, she has a screaming baby and no boyfriend. It seems like the world has stopped spinning the right way and gone the other way just to spite me. That's the problem, I know that I'm clever and because I know things might happen. I'm paranoid.

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

You dumped me, I thought I knew every way you could be happy and miserable. I thought I knew all the facts. That's the thing, facts are the way we live our lives, feelings are the way we ruin or make our lives. That's not a fact but every human knows it. We all feel scared or sad sometimes but because I see happy people are happy not knowing the facts I realise that I don't want to know the facts. No matter how much I try to block them I can't move, but I think I'm spinning, I'm losing the will to live.

I told you everything

Opened up and let you in

You made me feel alright

For once in my life

Now all that's left of me

Is what I pretend to be

So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hangin' on

You took all my powers and stole them. Every secret, every trap I know you pulled on me and fell for it, a punishmeant for every fact I found. I don't wanna think about a future, I don't wanna know how happy people are, no matter how much I cry, or tell my family I'm hurt, nobody can stop me hurting, nobody stop the pain from screaming. It's like Chloe or Caitlin, you can't ask it to stop. It doesn't understamd you, it's an alien and you brought it to this planet.

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Broken up, deep inside

Behind these hazel eyes

I know all this pain isn't all caused by you, but it was the last straw. My mum and dad always told all us kids that for every tear that falls down our faces another falls on theirs. They're the people who understand me most, the people who would know what it's like to be in my shoes, to not see the lines too clearly, to see black as pink and pink as black. You made the lines go even blurrier,I'm losing my sight, I'm falling, I'm screaming, I'm dying.

Swallow me then spit me out

For hating you, I blame myself

Seeing you it kills me now

No, I don't cry on the outside

Anymore...

You took me and you killed me like a doll, head first then body second. So I went mental first, Now I know you are breaking another girls heart this very moment. Kym's heart.

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Broken up, deep inside

Behind these hazel eyes

These will be the last words I speak to you, because I don't understand the facts, I don't why you did what you did, I don't get the pain I'm going through. I'll always remenber everyone but I'm losing time.

More Soon,

x x x x

15!!!!!!!!!!!

Part:7

This part again is from Bex's point of view. Thanks for the replies to me last part.

Thsi is also a song fic, the words are You Raise Me Up by Westlife.I didn't really know where to put the Westlife words so I just out them where Bex get's supporteted and stuff.

********************************************************************Rebekah, Ruby - CHLOE-and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months

*THAT NIGHT (A MONTH AFTER CHLOE)*

*THE BAKER HOUSE*

*BEX'S ROOM*

I sat on my bed, my head spinning like a ferrrest wheel, but I'm not going round and round, I'm going down, down to the ground, I feel myself fainting. Hitting my head on the ground.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me

But I've not fainted, I'm hullusinating, I'm still sat on my bed counting the stripes on my wall. I'm confused, I understand I'm not myself, that I'm losing the plot, but I don't understand why. I hear these voices, telling me what to do, but they're never there when I do it.

They're talking to me now, telling me what to do, they say scary things, they tell me to;

- Get Josh's medication for his heart and take it.

- To not tell a soul.

I know this is wrong but I do it anyway, I feel I have no control, I need to feel better. They make Josh feel better, will they make ME?

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up to more than I can be

*2 DAYS LATER*

*SUMMER BAY HOSPITAL*

*BEX'S ROOM*

I awake. My mum is asleep on top of me, she's been crying, a lot, Now I understand, What the voices tell me to do, hurts other people, I've hurt other people. And that hurts me.A nurse comes in and talks to me, she says words that are blury to me, I think she says "Here I am ,Daisy!" but when I lip read she says "Welcome back, Bex", with those words my mother awakes.

You raise me up… To more than I can be

We speak no words, one look at my mum's face and I feel I'm going into a trance, I immediately hug her and she starts to cry.

Clare: I promise I'll never let this happen again, Bex.

Bex: It didn't happen, mum, I made it happen, but, they told me to!

Clare: Who did babe?

Bex: the voices, I'm sorry mum, I listened to the voices, I made myself go crazy, I'm mad!

Clare: Your not mad, Bex, your ill.

Flynn Saunders then entered the room with a smile on his face, he was happy to see Bex.

Flynn: Heya, Bex, it's great to see you smiling again, we haven't seen that smile of your in a long time.

Bex: I know (smiling)

Flynn: Well, you'll be able to get out of here in a few days but erm, well, you won;t be going home, I've booked you into a phycaitric ward, they'll help you there.

Bex: (swallow) okay.

Peter Baker then entered the room, he was smiling because he saw his wife smiling and his eldest daughter was looking happier than he'd seen her in months.

Peter: Heya babe.

Peter then sat on the end of Bex's bed and hug her tightly for long time and he knew that this was a new start.

More Soon

x x x x

• 4 weeks later...

15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LAST PART- PART 8

Rebekah, Ruby- CHLOE- and Rachel-16, Sophie and Molly-13, Leo-12, Chelsea-10, Hannah, 8, Josh, Jayme and Justin-6, Dylan-4, Ashleigh and Ben-2 and Caitlin- 2 months.

heya, this part is the last part, set when Clare and Peter decide to move away from Summer Bay after living there for, well, a long time! Bex is out of the physciatric ward.

* THE DINER *

Clare and Peter Baker and their family entered the place which had been like a second home for them for a long time. All their friends had gathered to say goodbye to them, everybody knew them, everyone upset to see them leave, they knew this would not be the last time they entered that place , though.

People had asked why they wanted to leave, Summer Bay was their home but ever chapter has to end for another to begin. To be clear and unharmed you had to retrack all your memories of sadness aswell as joy. The Baker family had had many happy times and many sad times in Summer Bay but they had to wipe the slate clean. It's like air, you breathe it in and get used to it when you breathe for the first time, it hurts. Summer Bay was all the Baker children had ever known.

Now was exactly the right time to move on, to try pastures new. What's funny is that it was more scary for Clare and Peter, the kids just moaned about missing their friends. At the goodbye party people made speeches.

Dan

We all know the Baker family, they've lived round here for a long time, they're kids have grown up around ours, they are Summer Bay. And think about it we all know them, We can remember all the kids names ,Bex, Ruby and Rach. Sophie and Molly.Leo. Chelsea. Hannah. Josh, Jayme and Justin.Dylan. Ashleigh and Ben and little Caitlin and Chloe. They've helped everyone out over the years, and we've helped them, but Pete and Clare have promised me they'd be back. Nobody'll forget The Bakers.

Alf

I never thought I'd see the day The Baker family would leave this bay. All of their children's first words were Summer Bay releated. I'm sure the bay will never forget the two cops who hated eachother and got engaged after Peter got shot. I'm sure this has been an emotional night for everybody. I know it has been for me, my 4 godchildren Sophie, Dylan, Leo and Ashleigh are leaving with their borthers and sisters. I have photos of all of them as babies and as they are now hanging on my fireplace, and I know Sal does too.

Sally

Mr. Stewart is right, I have pictures of all of the children and their parents, too. They have been the life and soul of the bay for so long, such happy, positive children and Clare and Peter, too. Who can cope with 15 kids?!. I have godchildren in that family, too. Chelsea, Molly, Ruby and Justin. Every child has a godparent from round here and have special places in our hearts. I'm sure everybody round here can say they know one of them. They say the twinkle in children's eyes gets them what they want. It true, the moment I saw Rach's gleaming little eyes, I saw Clare, and in Bex I saw Peter. Ruby was a mix of them both, like Chloe.

[U]Peter

Well, I thought Clare was overreacting when she was upset about leaving here but now I see why. We've lived here for about 18 or 19 years, we brought all our kids up here, we trust every person that looked after the kids. I didn't expect this to be so hard, I thought it'd be easy, say goodbye and then leave. Clear the slate. But then I remebered all the happy times, joyful times and all the good stuff. That's what Summer Bay lets us do, it lets us think of the happy times before the sad, and that is thanks to the people round here.

After that the Baker family left, full of tears they said goodbye to the past and said hello to the new air, the new chapter and the new life.

THE END

There was the last part!

x x x x

Comments

Archived