Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry people. :( Oh and "Pete4Leah" I love your name. :wub:

Title: Keeping the past where it belongs

Part: 4

Rating: 12+

He just sat there with tears in his eyes, until he finally got up and started to leave. But then suddnenly he heard screaming coming from Clare's room and rushed back to see what was happening. He ran in to find Clare doubled up in pain lying on her bed.

"Clare!" He shouted as he called for help on his mobile. "Everything will be okay, I promise" He said, trying to convince her. She wasn't saying anything because she was in so much pain.

----------------------------------------

Then the ambulance arrived about ten to fifteen minuted later and took Clare in and let Peter go with them. At the hospital they had to wait for ages before anyone came to see her. And then someone finally did...

"Er Clare right? Yeah, you seem okay and so does your baby. We'll just do more tests to see what was wrong before" The doctor explains to them, and then he leaves.

"Well thats good isn't it?" Peter says to Clare who just turns around and ignores him. "Clare whats wrong?" He asks confused.

"You don't want this baby do you?" She asks him, waiting for an honest answer.

"Actually, I've been thinking. You really scared me before and all I could think is what if our baby dies" He admits, climbing onto her bed and hugging her tightly.

Part: 5

*This is set in about a years time*

Clare and Peter are on their way back from school, going along the beach holding hands and smiling.. Even though it was raining and they were getting soaking wet. "Argh this is so annoying" She laughs. "Its my birthday tomorrow, I so hope it doesn't rain then" She sighs.

"And you know I know its your birthday and that I've got a big suprise for you as always" He says, but not sounding too sure.

"Of course you have" She says sacastically and giggles at him. "And that suprise party you've been planning behind my back.. Not a suprise anymore" She smiles and runs ahead with him following.

"Hey! That was so suposed to be a suprise" He says, confusing himself. And then they arrived at Clare's house and went in.

"I don't think anyone is in, which means we have got the place to ourselves" She smirks and kisses him lightly before pulling him on to the sofa.

Then the childminder walks in and bursts out laughing. "I Brought back Ellie for you"

Part: 6

Clare sighs and looks embaressed as she picks up her three month old daughter, and the childminder Sarah leaves still giggling. "Oh my god, I hate all this. Being a mother at my age, I want a life" Clare says as she places Ellie in her cot beside the sofa. "And I hate my family, their all being so over protective- of Ellie anyway. They don't care about me anymore, I really want to leave" She says to him.

"Why don't you then?" He replies not really concentrating as he was playing with Ellie in her cot.

"I don't know, yeah why don't I leave home and take Ellie with me" Clare explains and runs upstairs and starts packing. "I'm going, you coming?" She smiles.

"I wasn't being serious" He laughs as she comes downstairs with a bag packed for herself and Ellie.

"I am, come on. Before they get back" She whispers as she creeps through the door. "Get the baby" She orders Peter and they leave the house.

Archived